Ojon Denis...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thing is wasn't it her Grandmother who discovered the Ojon, and they found a pot on her shelf and went to find the people with lovely hair...perhaps this was just a tale :)

Ps I think the mascara is pants, doesn't beat Benefit's Bad Girl, no way, actually I think it's gunky!

Last edited:
I have never bought any Ojon but I think Denis is gorgeous! I think it is the lovely brown eyes and the accent.

I saw the tsv launch and I thought he had lost it big time :hi: If he had just flown in he was probably knackered, but he looked really drawn........and orange! If I had his millions I don't think I would trek over to dreary old UK just to stand behind a table for two hours droning on about the same old products. Wonder how many times he has had to trot out the story about paddling up the Amazon to find that tribe in order to steal their nuts from them.

I saw the tsv launch and I thought he had lost it big time :hi: If he had just flown in he was probably knackered, but he looked really drawn........and orange! If I had his millions I don't think I would trek over to dreary old UK just to stand behind a table for two hours droning on about the same old products. Wonder how many times he has had to trot out the story about paddling up the Amazon to find that tribe in order to steal their nuts from them.

Wonder if some of the tribesmen are now speaking in high pitched voices .

But then the last time total outrage that Denis didn't come over, facebook and on here too. Oh that is the end of Denis Estee Lauder getting someone else in. It was his birthday and that was why he didn't come. Canadians do that that drawl thing going on. My brother has lived there since the early 70s and my SIL who is from Belfast has the total Canadian twang.

Latest posts

Back