One Time Only Prices 11/8/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (100ml) - RRP £155 cost £60.77
Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (30ml) - £8 direct cost £3.14

Total £163 cost £63.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (100ml) - RRP £155 cost £60.77
Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (30ml) - £8 direct cost £3.14

Total £163 cost £63.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Is this correct 100ml does anyone do the Oxgenating night cream in 100ml have never seen it???

I think Q have made a mistake saying it’s a 100ml sized pot.
I did contact them recently over an Elemis wrong description.
Looking at the price of a 50ml Oxgenating Night Cream at £99 and other sets Q have plus also the full QVC price would be £95.
I think that fits with this OTO offering being a 50ml sized pot rather than double that.
Will watch at 11pm so do hope they make it perfectly clear at the start of the presentation.
Though thinking as per usual it will more than likely rather than saying clearly the size of the pot.
It will be the normal price would be x so I’m expecting them to say £99 adding on then with the OTO your getting this set at half price plus the added cleanser.
If it’s a 100ml size I’d better dash to order it then. 😉😂

Edited.

If 50ml:

Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (50ml) - RRP £99 cost £59.13
Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (30ml) - £8 direct cost £4.78

Total £107 cost £63.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Just in case!

They confirmed on air it is100ml.
I have to apologise I was completely convinced it could only be the 50ml.
I watched in disbelief and Keeley called it out questioning it being 100ml she genuinely appeared shocked at the offer. She said she put it down to someone being pregnant. I did have two in my basket but quickly released them. Will use the loads of freebie PCMC‘s from the Cosmopolitan magazines instead.
Great though that some got a fantastic bargain 👏🏼

I have to apologise I was completely convinced it could only be the 50ml.
I watched in disbelief and Keeley called it out questioning it being 100ml she genuinely appeared shocked at the offer. She said she put it down to someone being pregnant. I did have two in my basket but quickly released them. Will use the loads of freebie PCMC‘s from the Cosmopolitan magazines instead.
Great though that some got a fantastic bargain 👏🏼
I really didn’t expect it to be 100ml either, still expensive though even if it is a good deal.

Latest posts

Back