OOerr Ali 😱

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well if the people critiquing her on air performances are young idiots, she’s not going to be getting any guidance on what to say! And we now have more than 2 decades of evidence that she isn’t the most articulate speaker of English on Q.
No need to get tangled up in ethnicity at all. She has a pink undertone to her skin. End. Of. Story.
Whatever someone’s ethnicity, there is no single skin tone or colour that applies to them.
What I have observed is that the further towards either colour extreme your skin is, the harder it is to find an accurate shade match…and the fewer choices of brand and finish you will have. I also have noticed that uneven skin tone seems to become a bigger challenge the darker your skin tone is.

Ah, I remember the days way back when she actually used to answer and give sensible advice on air.

This is more for drier skin, oily skin, mature skin etc. Not the every product she pushes suits every living being in the universe. Yes, my cat can use Elemis, Judith Williams, etc and just looks so much younger. 😂
:poop:

I don’t think she was being woke. I think she was accidentally mangling the English language, 😂😂. Imagine if she were on screen with Keeley in that mode… we wouldn’t have a clue what they were on about. Not that I can follow Keeley very well at the best of times.

I don’t think she was being woke. I think she was accidentally mangling the English language, 😂😂. Imagine if she were on screen with Keeley in that mode… we wouldn’t have a clue what they were on about. Not that I can follow Keeley very well at the best of times.
Add Kim Mendelssohn into the mix !! Can you imagine 😱🤣

Ali Young has just said that she “got a bit of pinkness on her ethnicity“ when using the Juice Beauty Green Apple mask. That sounds really painful. 🤣😂🙄
WTF????

She is really getting on my you know whats spouting every product is suitable for whatever gender you identify with, WTF. Apologies for the language.
you know whats <<

>>T I T S :LOL: :LOL:

reminds me of an Alan Partridge episode with Sally Phillips.

It occurred to me that she has 'velvetized' her voice to match her product: soft and smooth flowing, warm and sweet. And her doe eyed looks are almost inviting.
The voice and eyes make me switch over. One of the most irritating guests on QVC. And dont get me started on her pronunciation of Shock 'o' Laaattt! 😒

Latest posts

Back