Opal lovers.....look at this!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sapphireblue

Registered Shopper
Hi all

I bought this (see link below) a few weeks ago and its absolutely beautiful piece of jewellery. I love the style of this necklace, it sits on the neck snugly to your skin I think its between 16/17 inches. I love RG jewellery and this is as good as any RG that I have bought for quality of finish and articulation of the links. The opals are vibrant......stunning!

TJC said they might make some more! code 1060288 just under £70 pounds....they sold five in about 30 seconds!

http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=1060288

A beautiful necklace sapphireblue , hope you enjoy wearing it . Apart from an inherited ring with a couple of small opals , I haven't got opals in my collection but I must say I'm tempted .

Hi Sapphire

Yes I saw them auction it,just loved it but by the time I had umm'd and aah'd it had sold out.

Next time I see it I will be more positive...and quicker.

Thanks for the info.

A beautiful necklace sapphireblue , hope you enjoy wearing it . Apart from an inherited ring with a couple of small opals , I haven't got opals in my collection but I must say I'm tempted .

Thank you, I have opals that were bought for me years ago Australian white, black, jelly and bolder opals. I am not an expert on opals, just like them!
I checked on the internet and found similar opals in silver styles but the prices were more that double for a lot less silver and opals.

Hi Sapphire

Yes I saw them auction it,just loved it but by the time I had umm'd and aah'd it had sold out.

Next time I see it I will be more positive...and quicker.

Thanks for the info.

I hope you are successful, I was dialing before the price dropped, love the necklace on first sight!

Very pretty - because of the price, can I suggest you ask TJC whether they are doublets or triplets? The reason I say that is because it's important to know for the general care. I know they regularly sell doublets so I would assume these are but it's worth checking just in case they are natural (which would be a great bonus)!

Very pretty - because of the price, can I suggest you ask TJC whether they are doublets or triplets? The reason I say that is because it's important to know for the general care. I know they regularly sell doublets so I would assume these are but it's worth checking just in case they are natural (which would be a great bonus)!

Thank you Meeshoo for the advice, I was thinking the same today. The description says fancy free cabochon??? what ever that means. I thought that they have to say if it is a doublet or triplet!

I don't think they always do unfortunately. A couple of years ago (so things may have changed now), I liked the look of an opal pendant and I asked whether it was a doublet. It turned out to be a triplet so I gave it a miss but it didn't say anything in the description.

Hi SB, your necklace is now described as Australian triplet opals. I had another look because I saw these on the £1 auctions http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/ProductDetail.aspx?StockCode=1060307 (opening bid £7). Although they're not real, they looked like they may make a good match if you like the style and don't mind that they're "created". I loathe this term, after all everything is created one way or another and whatever your beliefs. xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back