Ophelia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She also transgressed the Covid Rules of going out to celebrate Kay Burley's (Sky's queen bee )birthday in a restaurant when social distancing was rampant. Fast forward and you'd think butter wouldn't melt when she castigated certain politicians for their (alleged) transgressions.

I remember her and old 'Playtex' doing that. I simply cannot put into words what people like me feel about those covid transgressions. Not just those two wasters, but politicians and everybody else who broke the rules, while ORDERING us not to. Listening to your wife dying over the phone, so to speak, because the hospital won't let you in, was not easy. And it is made even harder to bear when you knew the real truth of how seriously coronavirus was taken in private by those people in the public eye, issuing severe edicts to us about what we must do while they did the complete opposite.

Has Ophelia got her bed in the studio ??? She's never off the screen lately - which means I switch off. I had to chuckle, she was extolling the virtues of the Percy & Reed hair products - when she wears a wig !!!!

I caught albeit brief sight of her the other day. Flogging some rent-a-tent ‘fashion’ item. She did seem to more at ease with herself. Unfortunately, just the same few words were coming out again. Kind of…literally…absolutely..super…literally.. If she had any sort of vocabulary, or displayed any insight into anything in general, she might be more watchable, but she doesn’t and she hasn’t.

Ophelia is just thick. When she's not overtalking the BA, her set piece is "I'm loving this because.............. " I too switch off when she's presenting.
Its how she says... coming up in the next ow waaahh ... so ****** irritating and... my mum would love this, my friend would love this, my dog would love this, yak yak yak. Can't watch anything she presents.

A limited vocabulary and stood in front of the cameras like a rabbit in the headlights. Now, the same limited vocabulary but she is driving the car. Probably being constantly told how wonderful she is and how marvellously she has improved by some simperingly oleaginous right on producer, without anything coming out of her mouth having improved at all.

Latest posts

Back