OPI - Anniversary Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OPI 11 Piece All a Flutter for Summer Collection.
Anniversary Price £33.98
QVC Price £41.25
Item Number 221408
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Discover the OPI spring summer range with this gorgeous eleven-piece collection. It contains everything you need to buff, polish and pamper your nails to perfection. The set includes five vibrant nail colours in Pink Glitter (15ml), Flower to Flower (hot pink; 15ml), Catch Me in Your Net (shimmery teal; 15ml), Flit a Bit! (bright orange; 15ml) and Wing It! (shimmery fuchsia; 15ml). You'll also receive a nail polish remover a mini file and lots more, all packaged in a great handbag style case. Ideal to take away on holiday or perhaps give as a gift.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221408

OPI 7 Piece Up Up and Away Collection.
Anniversary Price £22.85
QVC Price £27.50
Item Number 221243
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
The perfect collection for your summer holidays, this seven-piece OPI collection includes everything you need to keep your hands and nails in tip-top condition. It consist of three on-trend nail polishes that are perfect for toes and fingers, a deliciously scented body cream, OPI's Avojuice, a mini-sized top coat and a fruity lipgloss to keep your lips looking luscious. All this housed in a clear zip-up bag, it'd be cruel to leave it at home!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221243

OPI 11 Piece All a Flutter for Summer Collection.
Anniversary Price £33.98
QVC Price £41.25
Item Number 221408
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Discover the OPI spring summer range with this gorgeous eleven-piece collection. It contains everything you need to buff, polish and pamper your nails to perfection. The set includes five vibrant nail colours in Pink Glitter (15ml), Flower to Flower (hot pink; 15ml), Catch Me in Your Net (shimmery teal; 15ml), Flit a Bit! (bright orange; 15ml) and Wing It! (shimmery fuchsia; 15ml). You'll also receive a nail polish remover a mini file and lots more, all packaged in a great handbag style case. Ideal to take away on holiday or perhaps give as a gift.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221408

Got this today and have to say the colours are really nice and am really pleased with the value, have the teal colour on my toes tonight and it is gorgeous :happy: and painted DD's fingers with the "flower to flower", it is a really pretty colour,
This kit is excellent value, better than some of the TSV's and definately worth going for,
It is still showing at Anniversary Price for anyone who is interested

Got this today and have to say the colours are really nice and am really pleased with the value, have the teal colour on my toes tonight and it is gorgeous :happy: and painted DD's fingers with the "flower to flower", it is a really pretty colour,
This kit is excellent value, better than some of the TSV's and definately worth going for,
It is still showing at Anniversary Price for anyone who is interested

I have this kit too Bluebell. Like you I think it's great value - haven't seen anything on QVC for ages that has been so snapped this up. Am wearing the Wing It with Pink Me I'm Good on top. When I was looking the colours up online I found that the Pink Me one was an Ulta Exclusive so whether it didn't sell so well there I don't know.

Latest posts

Back