ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OPI 3 Piece Maintain your Pink Collection
Item Number: 206809
QVC Price £28.00
One Time Only Price £22.92
P&P £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.206809

OPI three-piece Maintain your Pink Collection. An exclusive collection created just for QVC, this fab set contains a pink-hued Nail Envy, a bottle of Maintenance Nail Envy to help you keep your nails in tip-top condition, and an Avoplex to Go Pen for treating your nails and cuticles. Get gorgeously feminine and healthy nails with this brilliant set from OPI.

Contains:

1 x Pink Nail Envy (15ml) - use as a treatment and colour
1 x Maintenance Nail Envy (15ml) - an on-going treatment to use when your nails are in the condition you want them to be. Use two coats every other day
1 x Avoplex to Go Pen (7.5ml) - this no-mess gel formula should be used in and around the cuticle area at least five times a day

Good grief just how much Nail Envy do Q think we need ?
There has been at least one bottle if not two in almost every OPI kit Q has shown.
I have been using it as directed for the last 3 months and still have almost half a bottle left.

Another one ...

OPI 4 Piece Avoplex Collection

QVC Price: £24.50

One Time Only Price :£18.96

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/OPI-4-Piece-Av...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-10-_-206808

OPI four-piece Avoplex Collection. This fab nail care set gives you everything you need for beautiful, healthy nails, cuticles and hands, including the gorgeous My Vampire Is Buff lacquer. Your nails will look in tip-top condition for summer thanks to this four-piece set from OPI.

Contains:

1 x Avoplex High Intensity Lotion (50ml) - use Avoplex High Intensity cream all over your hands and nails, morning, afternoon and evening
1 x Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment (30ml) - place a small bead directly onto the cuticle, rub in and leave for five minutes before rinsing off
1 x Avoplex to Go Pen (7.5ml) - place on to nails and cuticles up to five times a day
1 x My Vampire is Buff nail lacquer (15ml) - cream. Use two coats for full on coverage
1 x cuticle stick

There has been at least one bottle if not two in almost every OPI kit Q has shown.
I have been using it as directed for the last 3 months and still have almost half a bottle left.

they selling out though, so obviously some want it. i ordered the mustang collection... but didn't really need the nail envy as i always have 2 or 3 stockpiled.

I agree, but considering how much OPI sell Nail Envy for directly or in places like John Lewis, I'm not surprised it sells well on QVC, as it is much cheaper (although it's even cheaper when you look around the internet).

Another one ...

OPI 4 Piece Avoplex Collection

QVC Price: £24.50

One Time Only Price :£18.96

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/OPI-4-Piece-Av...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-10-_-206808

OPI four-piece Avoplex Collection. This fab nail care set gives you everything you need for beautiful, healthy nails, cuticles and hands, including the gorgeous My Vampire Is Buff lacquer. Your nails will look in tip-top condition for summer thanks to this four-piece set from OPI.

Contains:

1 x Avoplex High Intensity Lotion (50ml) - use Avoplex High Intensity cream all over your hands and nails, morning, afternoon and evening
1 x Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment (30ml) - place a small bead directly onto the cuticle, rub in and leave for five minutes before rinsing off
1 x Avoplex to Go Pen (7.5ml) - place on to nails and cuticles up to five times a day
1 x My Vampire is Buff nail lacquer (15ml) - cream. Use two coats for full on coverage
1 x cuticle stick

Was this OTO aired in the afternoon show today? I was actually interested in this, but it's on waitlist.

Latest posts

Back