OPI TSV 30/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My nails are pretty awful, crack & break painfully below the quick at nothing. I’ve never found Nail Envy helps much. Had best results with Nailtiques which used to be a reasonable price, around £12, on A but is stupid money now so can’t afford it, last time I looked it was £60+ . I did read once it was because their factory had burned down but don’t know if that’s true. So I’m still looking for anything that will help.
Sounds like my nails, never ever grow, very very dry, peel, split and now I am ageing vertical deep ridges. My whole life I have had awful nails. Bought kit from Margaret Dabbs QVC.It was a special offer. I bought it for the foot items that's what she is famous for. All of it is very very good. Don't love the huge hand wash BUT the Nail Serum is FAB! Better than all the nail products that I have tried over the years including Nail Envy. Even the OPI oil does nothing for my nails. But this nail product gives instant results. My ridges from first application are not so deep some of the less damaged nails don't even look ridge. If yo can get one on eBay shop around for the best price. it may not work for you we are all different but if it does .....

OPI 6 Piece Anniversary Nail Envy Collection & Box
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Currently only available at QVC UK, this six-piece limited edition Nail Envy Collection celebrates OPI's 25th anniversary with QVC and includes all six shades of their hero Nail Envy treatment, with each bottle featuring a special glitter lid. Presented in a gorgeous collector's box, this anniversary collection will make the perfect gift for any OPI fan.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from OPIUK.com you’d pay £123. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £79.07.

All wrapped up - this limited-edition collection is something truly special and the perfect way to celebrate OPI's 25th QVC anniversary. From the sparkling glitter wrapped lids to the beautiful silver gift box complete with ribbon, this set makes a wonderful treat for yourself or a loved one!

Keep 'em coming - stay stocked up by choosing our Auto Delivery option, where you'll receive another collection of the latest OPI nail polish shades presented in the same beautiful box in 60 days' time.

Nail polish professionals - featuring a signature wide brush with extra thin bristles to achieve smooth coverage in a single stroke, OPI's award-winning nailcare and high-quality formulas can be relied upon to deliver a beautiful-looking manicure every time.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - a 3-in-1 base coat, topcoat and strengthening treatment formulated to reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages, working towards longer, healthier looking nails. An ideal conditioning base for your manicure, Nail Envy is enriched with hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium
  • 1 x Nail Envy Matte (15ml) - with a matte finish, this 3-in-1 base coat, topcoat and strengthening treatment is formulated to reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages and is an ideal conditioning base for your nails. Enriched with hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium
  • 1 x Nail Envy Hawaiian Orchid (15ml) - in a tropical pink hue with purple tones, this multi-tasking strengthening treatment is formulated to reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages and is an ideal conditioning base for your nails. This OPI hero will help promote the look of healthy, natural nails with an exotic pink finish and is enriched with hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium
  • 1 x Nail Envy Bubble Bath (15ml) - in a flattering pink shade, this multi-tasking strengthening treatment is formulated to reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages and is an ideal conditioning base for your nails. This OPI hero will help promote the look of healthy, natural nails with an elegant pink finish and is enriched with hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium
  • 1 x Nail Envy Pink to Envy (15ml) - tinted with a pretty pink hue, this multi-tasking strengthening treatment is formulated to reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages and is an ideal conditioning base for your nails. This OPI hero will help promote the look of healthy, natural nails with a sheer pink finish and is enriched with hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium
  • 1 x Nail Envy Samoan Sand (15ml) - in chic beige shade, this multi-tasking strengthening treatment is formulated to reduce the risk splitting, peeling or breakages and is an ideal conditioning base for your nails. This OPI hero will help promote the look of healthy, natural nails with a timeless finish and is enriched with hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium
  • 1 x silver gift box

How to use:

• Apply two coats to your bare nail and then apply one coat every other day to maintain your treatment
  • After one week, remove the polish and start the process again, applying two coats

Auto-Delivery picture

Attachments

• asfasffas.jpg
    asfasffas.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 104
Well I hav been interested in OPI for a very long time, it never lasts more than 2 days before it looks unsightly and chips, of course if you have false nails, no polish chips, but I don’t use fakes. I also have a trade card so if I wanted I can buy OPI very cheaply less vat, but don’t so that tells you they can’t give it away so far as I am concerned. I do, however, often wonder what has happened to the original brand ambassadors? Does anyone remember Zoya?

Well I hav been interested in OPI for a very long time, it never lasts more than 2 days before it looks unsightly and chips, of course if you have false nails, no polish chips, but I don’t use fakes. I also have a trade card so if I wanted I can buy OPI very cheaply less vat, but don’t so that tells you they can’t give it away so far as I am concerned. I do, however, often wonder what has happened to the original brand ambassadors? Does anyone remember Zoya?
I do like the nail oil… and the nail envy although not all the coloured ones..

Julie left about 5 years ago and Lisa left a couple years before that.
These women are sisters and I vaguely remember that their mother owned the licence for OPI UK. I think Lisa left immediately after her mum sold the business.

I usually have a holiday in Florida once a year, although not last year and this. OPI is as cheap as chips over there and I go armed with a list from my sister. In 2019 I bought her 12 bottles of the latest colours and a few of Nail Envy for me. All full size, all £4 each.

I much prefer Essie to OPI these days,and so does my nail therapist. Essie is a lot cheaper and often on a special deal in both boots and superdrug
Was just posting about the merits of Essie Gel couture on another thread when I started looking at this one!
Glad I’m in good company ;)

I think QVC sold Essie regular and gel one for a while not that long ago but all disappeared from the site now :(
Didn’t ever see it presented on air so maybe it just didn’t sell...

Plus they seem to focus on Nails inc and OPI these days.
And the pink formula stuff!

Latest posts

Back