Organica Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brighthunter

Registered Shopper
What are the thoughts on Kati's Organica collection? I actually bought a garnet ring and its ok - cheap and cheerful. I do like how you have a choice of silver or gold plating. I'm watching one of the shows now, but I wish Lynn wasn't going on about how a £4.99 moonstone ring can help with fertility

What are the thoughts on Kati's Organica collection? I actually bought a garnet ring and its ok - cheap and cheerful. I do like how you have a choice of silver or gold plating. I'm watching one of the shows now, but I wish Lynn wasn't going on about how a £4.99 moonstone ring can help with fertility
Quite like some of the items as I love a bezel set but just not enough mental in the pieces, not sure any have 2g!!!

I bought a couple today as I got the rose quartz one and found it light and comfy, and cute. Don't mind for a fiver - it's not pretending to be more than it is (if you ignore Lynn's metaphysical stuff)
I think that's what it should be all about. Will I wear it? Can I get same/similar elsewhere for less etc. Good for you. Sometimes the least expensive ones end up being your "go to" throw on bits and end up lasting, oddly.

Ideal for inexpensive presents for young and hip friends or relatives too. (Don't wake the Grumpy Old Man with this "gifting" verb nonsense 😈 🤣. Awful. One letter away from the German for "poisonous"!)

Latest posts

Back