Outdoor Living TSV 13/05/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If this is a little table and chairs, Home bargains had a decent one for £49 when I was in last week. Might have a look and see what this one's like.

CC

Attachments

• Garden TSV 1.jpg
    Garden TSV 1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Garden TSV 2.jpg
    Garden TSV 2.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 152
Pick them up in the larger Tescos' for a little over £100.00 and superb quality. Nice for a balcony

Innovators Collapsible 3 Piece Holly Bistro Set
Item Number: 736143
QVC Price £199.99
Todays Special Value Price £149.95
P&P £5.95
5 Easy Pays of £29.99

Accent your favourite sunny spot in the garden or conservatory with this stylish Holly Bistro Set from Innovators. Made from two-tone PE rattan, this collapsible furniture set includes a table and two chairs that are ideal for using indoors or out. Whether it's on your patio or in the garden room, you'll love relaxing with a cuppa and enjoying some quiet time with this gorgeous set.

No assembly required - you can put the toolbox away! This great furniture set doesn't need to be put together. It collapses for easy storage and comes with a handy storage bag too. So you can move it around your home and garden with ease.

Hello Holly! - made from two-tone PE rattan, this furniture set has a lovely finish and matches perfectly with the popular Holly cocoon chair. So why not create a really stylish look and place them all together?

Indoors or out? You choose - this set is ideal for placing anywhere in your garden, or if you're short on space, it's perfect for a patio or balcony. Use it inside your home as well and create your own little corner where you can escape with a good book!

Take your pick - available in four neutral shades, this set will blend in effortlessly with your home or garden decor. Choose from Dark or Light Grey, Taupe or Black to keep it simple and stylish.

• Power coated steel frames with durable PE rattan
  • Cushions made with high quality spun polyester
  • Maximum weight per chair: 120Kg

What's in the box?

• 2 x chairs (6Kg each)
  • 1 x table (2.2Kg)
  • 1 x storage bag

Measurements:

• Chairs: open - 62cm x 57cm x 78cm (24" x 22" x 30"); folded - 57cm x 78cm x 17cm (22" x 30" x 6")
  • Table: open: 45cm x 44cm (17" x 17"); folded - 45cm x 62cm x 5cm (17" x 24" x 2")

Colour options:

• Dark Grey
  • Taupe
  • Black
  • Light Grey

All measurements are approximate

Far cheaper out there for more or less the same thing. I went to the garden centre yesterday and they had a really lovely mosaic bistro set - robust because I sat on it and tested it and yes, it was more money but it was far nicer and the table was big enough for two people to eat a meal at and there was no postage.

CC

I bought s set from John Lewis 5 years guarantee. Its a small wicker set where you have a nice size table for 3/4 people. Two high backed arm chairs with four deep plump back and seat cushions.

This set QVC is selling is the same style that John Lewis were selling https://www.qvcuk.com/Innovators-Sa...den-Furniture-Set.product.731377.html?sc=SRCH that I bought last year. My table is full height with the 2 armchairs and the thick plump cushions in the same fabric. You slide the armchairs into the table making it very compact. Mine was £250 but I did get £50.00 voucher off because the set arrived with shattered glass.

Latest posts

Back