Paul Lavers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
I am watching the Diamonique Finale show with Julia presenting and she has just said that she was talking to Lavers when she was arriving at the studios today - does this mean he's coming back to QVC(although he could just be visiting his son James maybe?) - i would love to see Lavers back at QVC so im hoping he was there to negotiate a new contract(i know it might be wishful thinking but heyho a girl can dream!!).

I met Paul Lavers at the Ideal Home Exhibition once and he was really talkative and a very nice man we had quite a long chat about Bristol,as that is where he is from and my parents too,do hope he comes back to Qvc ...he is a very funny man!!

Debbie Flint mentioned he was working in Bollywood a few weels ago,

Have seen Paul and Dean Wilson recently on blueberrytv on Sky 658

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i liked paul lavers he was really funny back in the day.
qvc is a bit slicker now but i liked the old presenters including debbie. more variety. however i would like to see lavers have regular facials and some good suitshis old grey number got on my nerves..

Have seen Paul and Dean Wilson recently on blueberrytv on Sky 658

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen them both on the blueberry chanel too - i think that Dean has aged very well, i'm loving the salt and pepper side burnsx - i remember both Paul and Dean doing the QVC Xmas loop a few years ago(a good few years ago) i think it was Deans first Xmas with QVC, they were great together. Deans another presenter i would love to see on QVC again.

I agree ... I would love to see Dean back, along with Paul Lavers ... qvc could do with a good shake up :)

I soooo hope Paul isn't going back to QVC. He's been on GemsTV recently and I've NEVER seen anything as sleazy as Paul Lavers' presentation on day time telly.

Sorry to you fans but he was just really creepy in a d.o.m. sort of way.

(amended this as it referred to Dean before)

Last edited:
My post now looks silly :sad::tongue:

Oh well never mind lol!!

As for Dean Wilson, sounds like he hasn't died off as such, just been doing other things.
He did work on QVC apparently - I only remember him on Shop TV...he's a bit on the lively side for QVC, they'd cramp his style :grin:

Dean is more suited to the downmarket channels with his second-hand car salesman style. Can't see them wanting Paul back - bit past it surely?

Latest posts

Back