Pelvic Floor Gadget

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
I was watching last night and Debbie Flint and guest were discussing a pelvic floor exercise gadget, just use your imagination. As usual they were going on about a 30 day money back guarantee. What happens to returned items, the possibility of a second hand item us too horrendous to contemplate!

I'm sure they couldn't sell any of these that were returned but I certainly wouldn't risk ordering on waitlist!

miss...

Give this device a BIG MISS.

I got a similar device online 2 years ago. OMG it ****** hurts, when going through the program in its 'place' I decided I'd rather wet my knickers... which I admit I do, if I laugh too hard, to this day.

I got a similar device online 2 years ago. OMG it ****** hurts, when going through the program in its 'place' I decided I'd rather wet my knickers... which I admit I do, if I laugh too hard, to this day.

Stick with the Tena Lady love, or do what I do - buy cheap knickers and throw them away when they get too "marked". OR sit on the loo when you want to sneeze or laugh.

Sadly, it happened once in bed.. but my electric blanket was switched on and I nearly got electrocuted!

I'm sure Craig has this: one for every orifice.

But he still wouldn't get one for his sister even if she drowned in wee every time she twitched...

come on girls, a used gadget is only like having a partner who's had several partners before you after all..! In fact it might be cleaner!!! (Sorry for lowering the tone!)

Whoooooooaaaa TMI............. TMI!!

If IW won't let you return knickers if you've tried them on after removing the "hygiene strip" first, how can QVC accept returns on this item once it's been "in"?

Latest posts

Back