Periea TSV 04/01/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Periea 3 Piece Large Collapsible Storage Boxes TSV 04/01/24 (Blush Birds, Green Denim Effect, Grey Metallic, Navy Floral Metallic)
Item Number: 737402
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.97
P&P £3.95

Whether improved home organisation is at the top of your new year's resolutions list or you're looking to enhance your storage options, this trio of large collapsible boxes from Periea will come in handy. Offering both style and practicality, they each feature a fabric design with a sturdy stainless steel internal frame. Designed with a clear front panel to see their contents before you open them, plus front and top zip fastenings for easy access, they're the perfect solution to a well-organised space.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Periea set of 3 large collapsible storage boxes from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £50 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.97 plus P&P, you're saving £20.03.

Made to last - make the most of having a tidier space with these durable storage boxes, designed to hold up to 20kg while boasting a dust-free design. The collapsible construction of each box also means you can easily store them away when not in use.

A versatile storage solution - a year-round essential, these boxes can be used anywhere in your home, from the living room to your home office. Use them to stash away seasonal decorations and clothes, bedding and toys, or books and folders.

Take your pick - choose between four gorgeous designs to find a set of boxes that best fits your home decor style. There's Grey Metallic and Green Denim Effect, which are both currently only available at QVC, as well as Navy Floral Metallic and Blush Birds. So, which one will you go for?

• Designed to hold up to 20kg
  • Side handles for easy carrying
  • Capacity: 77L
  • Measures (h x w x d): 35.5cm x 53cm x 41cm (13.9" x 20.8" x 16.1")

Contains:

• 3 x large storage boxes

Design options:

• Grey Metallic - currently only available at QVC
  • Green Denim Effect - currently only available at QVC
  • Navy Floral Metallic
  • Blush Birds

All measurements are approximate

Attachments

• Periea TSV 1.jpg
    Periea TSV 1.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Periea TSV 2.jpg
    Periea TSV 2.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Periea TSV 3.jpg
    Periea TSV 3.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Periea TSV 4.jpg
    Periea TSV 4.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 117
I bought 2 of the large ones a couple of years ago and they’re very good but I don’t need any more of that size. Had the TSV been small ones I would have gone for them.

Periea 3 Piece Large Collapsible Storage Boxes TSV 04/01/24 (Blush Birds, Green Denim Effect, Grey Metallic, Navy Floral Metallic)
Item Number: 737402
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.97
P&P £3.95

Whether improved home organisation is at the top of your new year's resolutions list or you're looking to enhance your storage options, this trio of large collapsible boxes from Periea will come in handy. Offering both style and practicality, they each feature a fabric design with a sturdy stainless steel internal frame. Designed with a clear front panel to see their contents before you open them, plus front and top zip fastenings for easy access, they're the perfect solution to a well-organised space.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Periea set of 3 large collapsible storage boxes from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £50 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.97 plus P&P, you're saving £20.03.

Made to last - make the most of having a tidier space with these durable storage boxes, designed to hold up to 20kg while boasting a dust-free design. The collapsible construction of each box also means you can easily store them away when not in use.

A versatile storage solution - a year-round essential, these boxes can be used anywhere in your home, from the living room to your home office. Use them to stash away seasonal decorations and clothes, bedding and toys, or books and folders.

Take your pick - choose between four gorgeous designs to find a set of boxes that best fits your home decor style. There's Grey Metallic and Green Denim Effect, which are both currently only available at QVC, as well as Navy Floral Metallic and Blush Birds. So, which one will you go for?

• Designed to hold up to 20kg
  • Side handles for easy carrying
  • Capacity: 77L
  • Measures (h x w x d): 35.5cm x 53cm x 41cm (13.9" x 20.8" x 16.1")

Contains:

• 3 x large storage boxes

Design options:

• Grey Metallic - currently only available at QVC
  • Green Denim Effect - currently only available at QVC
  • Navy Floral Metallic
  • Blush Birds

All measurements are approximate
Working link

There’s a sale on at the Periea website. Large boxes like the ones in the TSV are now 9.99 and delivery is free. Quite a few, maybe all, colours are reduced and all sizes are available. I think there’s a discount if you spend £30 too. Just thought I’d post in case anyone’s thinking of buying them 🙂

There’s a sale on at the Periea website. Large boxes like the ones in the TSV are now 9.99 and delivery is free. Quite a few, maybe all, colours are reduced and all sizes are available. I think there’s a discount if you spend £30 too. Just thought I’d post in case anyone’s thinking of buying them 🙂
I've been trying to get on their website this morning to check their prices before ordering these, but for some reason I can't get into it :-(

I’ve just looked at the Periea site and am thinking about ordering something. The only thing that’s stopping me at the moment is that they don’t accept PayPal, as far as I can see, and I prefer to use that when shopping somewhere new. They’ve got a good range though, plus a discount code if you spend £30+.

I’ve just looked at the Periea site and am thinking about ordering something. The only thing that’s stopping me at the moment is that they don’t accept PayPal, as far as I can see, and I prefer to use that when shopping somewhere new. They’ve got a good range though, plus a discount code if you spend £30+.
I like PayPal too, especially with new places, but I’ve bought from Periea before and everything went well 🙂

I've been trying to get on their website this morning to check their prices before ordering these, but for some reason I can't get into it :-(

-
It seems ok now so I hope you managed to get in. Maybe the website crashed because loads of QVC viewers were comparing prices 😁 I know I never buy from Q without checking if I can get a better deal 🙂

I got in and used paypal, no problem

Yes I did manage to get in. The boxes were slightly dearer but obviously cheaper without the postage. But then I bought some clothes organiser things as well so spent more - oh well, never mind. :D

I got in and used paypal, no problem

Yes I did manage to get in. The boxes were slightly dearer but obviously cheaper without the postage. But then I bought some clothes organiser things as well so spent more - oh well, never mind. :D

Thank you. 🙂 When I looked at the bottom of the homepage it showed Visa and Mastercard so I wrongly assumed that they were the only payment methods that they accepted. Now that I know they accept PayPal, I’ll have to go back on the site and have another browse.

Thank you. 🙂 When I looked at the bottom of the homepage it showed Visa and Mastercard so I wrongly assumed that they were the only payment methods that they accepted. Now that I know they accept PayPal, I’ll have to go back on the site and have another browse.
Ordered yesterday afternoon, arrived this morning. I don't think the boxes are the quality of the one's I have had from QVC previously, but I'm sure they'll do the job.

Latest posts

Back