Pet Hate

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArticMule

Registered Shopper
Had a quick look on QVC for some eek earrings and found a Tova pair. Diamonique simulated gemstone at £75. Yes I know expensive BUT and big but for OCD me - for that money they really need to be mirror image not both exactly the same. Is it me or are the QVC 'designers' oblivious to the fact earrings need to mirror each other the balance the face???? My bad

Had a quick look on QVC for some eek earrings and found a Tova pair. Diamonique simulated gemstone at £75. Yes I know expensive BUT and big but for OCD me - for that money they really need to be mirror image not both exactly the same. Is it me or are the QVC 'designers' oblivious to the fact earrings need to mirror each other the balance the face???? My bad
I think you're right. Earrings should mirror each other and whoever designs for QVC is oblivious. I don't understand why new Tova designs are being sold when Tova passed away recently.

I don't consider it just an issue if you have OCD. If earrings are sided, you need a right and left rather than two the same.
I hope this is just the eejits' photography rather than what you receive... but for £75 would you take the risk?

Its not just QVC, looking on line for clip earrings, I've noticed that many do face the same way, which is nuts to me. Having the crescent moon both facing left or right is stupid, so its bonkers why the designers create them like that, or perhaps its the Chinese who don't know any different when manufacturing.

Tova headed up the company and the intention was always that it would continue to trade beyond her lifetime. That said, I don't think they expected her to pass when she did and thought she had many more years ahead of her. Her FB page is a bit odd as all the posts are by Tova Borgnine - someone asked who's sending the messages given she's no longer here... They would have been better branding it Beauty by Tova but then they'd have needed a separate one for Diamonique.

Latest posts

Back