Peter Sherlock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello guys. HOW ODD - most people haven't even noticed.... I would never lie to you - I had a minor prodedure the day I gave up smoking so that I had something visual that marked the change. I was a heavy - 30 a day - smoker for 25 years and the effect around my eyes was very ageing. I won't do it again, but it helped me drop the cigarettes, so long term it's a good thing.......

I've got to admit I'm completely confused.

WHY would you need a cosmetic procedure when Bid sells the two dermatological miracles of the last 5,000 years: the snake and apple stem cell serums?

Wouldn't they rejuvenate your skin without having to resort to invasive procedures?

:wonder:

I've seen someone who looks much worse than Mr Sherlock... Dale Winton on the lotto show last evening. The forehead is the same, but the eyebrows much worse.

My husband and I gave up in 2005. We had smoked since the 1960's. It wasn't the health issue that spurred us on, it was the thought of how much money we had given Blair in taxes:angry:

If anyone else is struggling, don't give up we tried many times over many years and eventually did it, no trouble at all, with the NHS quit line and inhalers. Its just a matter of finding the right time and the right help

Everyone with a brain cell knows the claims made about likes of the serums (not just those sold on Bid) are blown out of all proportion.

Just so long as there's no monkey business when selling facial products it's fine by me but people aren't stupid, especially the eagle eyed Telly Shoppers on here!

Thanks for clearing it up though Peter, and i'm sorry I called you Parker :blush:

Everyone with a brain cell knows the claims made about likes of the serums (not just those sold on Bid) are blown out of all proportion.

Just so long as there's no monkey business when selling facial products it's fine by me but people aren't stupid, especially the eagle eyed Telly Shoppers on here!

Thanks for clearing it up though Peter, and i'm sorry I called you Parker :blush:

Could have been worse love, you could have called him Lady Penelope. Now's there's a strange looking bint she is

Could have been worse love, you could have called him Lady Penelope. Now's there's a strange looking bint she is

That's what he said on air with Sally, he mentioned he had been called Parker but he likened himself to Penelope with a string cut!

Just what are you saying? The serums don't work? :sad:

Peter's face is static but have you seen Lisa Brash lately?

Her face appears completely paralysed. Fair play to her though, she dosen't for one moment hide the fact it's not natural (then again she couldn't really).

Latest posts

Back