Peter Simon and the word "GOLD"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No real surprise but the GENUINE 24ct GOLD herringbone he's been going on about for hours for less than £10 is in actual fact GOLD overlay

He's also selling those octicrystal GOLD earrings again

He just said "you're going to get 24 carat gold ... 2.5 ... this is a lot of gold". Or something like that. He never finishes his sentences.

Yeah, i've edited my post as the sell went on

I'm all GOLDED out now so i'm off to dream about GOLD plated, overlay, finish and whatever else they call it these days

Last edited:
He just said "you're going to get 24 carat gold ... 2.5 ... this is a lot of gold". Or something like that. He never finishes his sentences.

That is absolutely correct, he never finishes his sentences......... when there is something he dosen't want to make clear!

He is the worst of the lot. And his opening monologues are getting increasingly creepy, they have never been funny of course but he just sounds seedy now.

And I wish he would stop licking his lips and pushing his tongue into the side of his cheek, he is just disgusting. That poor Yonanas woman, she looked like she was going to throw up.

(you might have gathered I have it in for Simon, and I do. He is shady beyond belief and needs stopping. I strongly suspect some people are going to be very, very upset if they get valuations for those rings he sold them last night).

Last edited:
He's here again with Elisa selling 24ct gold plated hoop earrings for 1p. He slipped up by saying they were going for 1p and because he mentioned it, they had to honour it. He mentioned 'gold' eleven times and Elisa mentioned plated once but she was drowned out by him gobbing on :rolleyes:

It's like having six kids and two keep running off, nothing will stop this channel and their underhandedness :doh:

He's here again with Elisa selling 24ct gold plated hoop earrings for 1p. He slipped up by saying they were going for 1p and because he mentioned it, they had to honour it. He mentioned 'gold' eleven times and Elisa mentioned plated once but she was drowned out by him gobbing on :rolleyes:

It's like having six kids and two keep running off, nothing will stop this channel and their underhandedness :doh:

Indeed Momma. Another 'we made a mistake' example which is becoming so boring. Then the same old trick of him starting to talk so fast that just at the point you would expect him to mention the plate you couldn't understand him if you tried, and then of course he stops dead in his tracks and talks about something else.

Cynical, underhand shyster. And shame on Elisa as well, she mostly appears happy to go along with the misleading rubbish for her bag of coins.

For balance you would have to be a muppet to think you could get 24ct gold for 1p, nor would you ever find 24ct earrings anyway but we all know he has done exactly the same thing this weekend with 18ct plate tanzanite rings that cost many hundreds of pounds.

Last edited:
It's his serious face as he spews out the lies, I actually think he believes what he says.

I disagree about him believing what he says.I think he knows perfectly well what he is doing-he said in an interview regarding his sales technique 'It's my job to make something of it' ie whatever it is he is selling.
He may apppear bungling and out of control but he is crafty and alert.Notice how he introduces a lie as an insinuation without completing it.
Here is an example from today with an item of junk jewelery-he grabs the swing tag and says' each one named and num......' suggesting that it is a numbered limited edition without commiting himself.
I would like to see them closed down.

Next up was the Thomas Brook (of Saville Row) Italian cashmere and wool coat. I though Saville Row was in London. :mysmilie_506:

According to Peter Simon, a cashmere and wool coat will normally set you back between £750 and £1500. :cash::cash::cash::cash:

Saville Row is there but Thomas Brooks certainly aint!

I disagree about him believing what he says.I think he knows perfectly well what he is doing-he said in an interview regarding his sales technique 'It's my job to make something of it' ie whatever it is he is selling.
He may apppear bungling and out of control but he is crafty and alert.Notice how he introduces a lie as an insinuation without completing it.
Here is an example from today with an item of junk jewelery-he grabs the swing tag and says' each one named and num......' suggesting that it is a numbered limited edition without commiting himself.
I would like to see them closed down.

Yes, of course you are right.

He is very cynical isn't he?

Latest posts

Back