Peter Simon yesterday - met his match?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He says that every time I've seen him doing that hour so by now he should know "yes!! yes you can!! he is going to do that!!"

I can't believe Barra Boi still thinks the plastic cheese has ruined the Tower pan. The shocked look, the worried look to camera, the lowered voice as he pretends he's just talking to the chef.....'ah no, you've ruined that now mate'.

The same thing every damn time!!! Wouldn't you feel an absolute idiot?

I've just remembered something I thought was a bit :puke:. I can't remember what the hour was but Pope was on larking about. They have Wild West stuff all over the shop as we know and there were a couple of bridles hanging on the wall. He went over and touched one, licked his lips, cavorted a bit like he does, then went back to what he was showing, saying something like....'good quality leather as well that'...............Right......

I've just remembered something I thought was a bit :puke:. I can't remember what the hour was but Pope was on larking about. They have Wild West stuff all over the shop as we know and there were a couple of bridles hanging on the wall. He went over and touched one, licked his lips, cavorted a bit like he does, then went back to what he was showing, saying something like....'good quality leather as well that'...............Right......

He's vile isn't he? He's one dirty old man that, wonder if the Police will arrest him too, like all the others from the BBC?............for impersonating an entertainer who thinks he's funny.

Smutty comments are about all he's talented in, and it makes no difference what hour it is, he still makes the innuendos. I wonder whether any of the guest presenters have complained? It does nothing for the product (often seems like he's taking the p..s out of it, in fact), or IW's credibility in my view, and if I was a company representative I'd be boiling at his antics. I'd love to know if any of the guests have had a moan...I cannot believe that all of them think it's acceptable, surely? A sense of humour is great, and helps to sell things, but smutty comment and sidelong glances are just not funny.

Smutty comments are about all he's talented in, and it makes no difference what hour it is, he still makes the innuendos. I wonder whether any of the guest presenters have complained? It does nothing for the product (often seems like he's taking the p..s out of it, in fact), or IW's credibility in my view, and if I was a company representative I'd be boiling at his antics. I'd love to know if any of the guests have had a moan...I cannot believe that all of them think it's acceptable, surely? A sense of humour is great, and helps to sell things, but smutty comment and sidelong glances are just not funny.

I agree H, there's a difference between having a giggle and smut, PS is smut pure and simple, comes across as a dirty only perv.

Yes, he's even beginning to look crazy, in my view...I noticed that when I switched over today and he was selling beds......sitting on the bed, just smirking into the camera. His eyebrows had gone up into points and that smug smirk makes him look as though he's escaped from somewhere and waiting for someone to arrive and take him back (soon, please..). I know it's been said many times before, but I'd dearly love to know what really happened when he left Gems TV...and why they eventually pulled the plug on him. A lot more than meets the eye, I'd think, judging from the way he behaved on there.

He looks like Draculas older, more ugly brother reliving his Butlins entertainer days through IW, a walking double entendre, whoever hired him should be sacked with immediate effect.

Yes, he's even beginning to look crazy, in my view...I noticed that when I switched over today and he was selling beds......sitting on the bed, just smirking into the camera. His eyebrows had gone up into points and that smug smirk makes him look as though he's escaped from somewhere and waiting for someone to arrive and take him back (soon, please..). I know it's been said many times before, but I'd dearly love to know what really happened when he left Gems TV...and why they eventually pulled the plug on him. A lot more than meets the eye, I'd think, judging from the way he behaved on there.

:mysmilie_17:

When the camera does a close up shot of him, you know, in his 'sincerest' moments, I have to look away, he creeps me out :mysmilie_460:

Yes that far away dreamy look he does into the camera translates as, guess what I'm doing with my hands right now.

I can't believe Barra Boi still thinks the plastic cheese has ruined the Tower pan. The shocked look, the worried look to camera, the lowered voice as he pretends he's just talking to the chef.....'ah no, you've ruined that now mate'.

The same thing every damn time!!! Wouldn't you feel an absolute idiot?

I bet the Goddess uses her Tower Pan on him every time Mike returns from The Black Lion....

For me, Peter's in his element, and at his "best", when he's presenting the Thomas Kinkade show, although the term "best" is a rather relative term, of course.

Mike, but have you seen him present the Holy Stones jewellery pieces? Now that's what you call a classic....not only the simpering smirk, not only the dimmed lighting, not only the creepy 'Religious' music in the background, not only repeating the words of "Bridge Over Troubled Water". Have your sick bucket handy when you watch (although he hasn't had one of these jewellery hours for a while, (guess the M25 hasn't had any re-surfacing done).

For me, Peter's in his element, and at his "best", when he's presenting the Thomas Kinkade show, although the term "best" is a rather relative term, of course.

Latest posts

Back