Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He just sold one of those crummy Klaus Kobec watches. To quote "they are regarded and worn by many A-List celebrities because they're a statement piece"

Would love to know who these "A-list celebrities" are

He also said 'they are worn by some of the most famous people in the world'.
He really is beneath contempt.

He just sold one of those crummy Klaus Kobec watches. To quote "they are regarded and worn by many A-List celebrities because they're a statement piece"

Would love to know who these "A-list celebrities" are

A List? Even Waiting List celebrities like himself don't wear them.

But he's met his match with that utterly ghastly gardener Angela, she's a bigger attention seeker than him. Talk about fighting for camera time. He made a snidey comment about how much she talks when he was on with Elisa the other day. And Dirty Peter said he's not allowed to touch Angela's leg anymore, he continued to do so though.

Did anyone catch his monologue? Of course humour is subjective but they're making less and less sense, he rarely even delivers a punchline so it's often just a half story with some silly names. Most of the time he is so pleased with himself he is laughing more than his audience. At least they amuse him.

Last edited:
A List? Even Waiting List celebrities like himself don't wear them.

But he's met his match with that utterly ghastly gardener Angela, she's a bigger attention seeker than him. Talk about fighting for camera time. He made a snidey comment about how much she talks when he was on with Elisa the other day. And Dirty Peter said he's not allowed to touch Angela's leg anymore, he continued to do so though.

Did anyone catch his monologue? Of course humour is subjective but they're making less and less sense, he rarely even delivers a punchline so it's often just a half story with some silly names. Most of the time he is so pleased with himself he is laughing more than his audience. At least they amuse him.

He made more sense on 'Run the Risk'.

In his preview Peter modelled a watch. He said 'i've got a Gianni Sabatini, now we very rarely do Gianni Sabatini these days'. Very rarely indeed, it was a Gianni Ricci.

His monologues are getting more unintelligible by the day.

Last edited:
really does look like he could blow at any minute tonight

rez his assistant i quite like when she is on price drop but she does not take any rubbish to put it politely

The bag's not a Chloe or Mulberry again!!!!!!!!!

I know Momma, he's as predictable as taxes and death.

The good news is he said he cannot demonstrate the pedicure kit as he has a bad toe. The thought of having sight of his hooves is too upsetting.

'I can't remember the last time I had my legs up'. Filthy pig, he knocks me sick.

Last edited:
I normally see her with Steve Mc on PD and they are very funny together. I'm not keen on Ms Smallpage

Gemma reminds me of Nikki Grahame off Big Brother.

Does Bod ever have a day off? He's seems to be on every single day (in the same suit of course).

yes she is usually on price drop

she is in my opinion easily good enough to become a presenter if she wants to

Latest posts

Back