Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm overcome with emotion
Peter is comparing a Gayford painting of a wolf to his late Alsation pet 'Seb' (you can imagine how it went!)
I'm welling up, there were violins and everything! :puke:

I don't know if I heard wrong earlier but did Peter say an item of Jewellery on that table would be going for 1p? I saw something go for £1 but nothing for 1p yet

Did anyone see the thoroughly repulsive Peter Simon boasting about the Pentax that was going for £49.99?

Phones locked of course. Only when they opened did the quantity of TWO appear for a split second as (of course) they went in the wink of an eye. No doubt they more than covered their backs with the legions of people calling.

And the 'Free £10 Credit' with the Stephen Gayford monstrosities? They come with similar restrictions to the other lot of pretty useless vouchers they 'gave away' recently, albeit with a longer shopping window.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the thoroughly repulsive Peter Simon boasting about the Pentax that was going for £49.99?

Phones locked of course. Only when they opened did the quantity of TWO appear for a split second as (of course) they went in the wink of an eye. No doubt they more than covered their backs with the legions of people calling.

And the 'Free £10 Credit' with the Stephen Gayford monstrosities? They come with similar restrictions to the other lot of pretty useless vouchers they 'gave away' recently, albeit with a longer shopping window.

The ASA really should pull Bid up on these type of tactics. It's dishonest, especially the phone revenue one and just plain cynically nasty. :devil:

Bid should be ****** ashamed of themselves! :headbang::headbang:

Peter is such a wit, get a load of these crackers:-

'I won the Euro Millions on Friday............. But it was only £20' - BOOM BOOM

'I broke my leg a while ago............. They took me to the eye hospital' - BOOM BOOM

He needs to return to Network Television, maybe BBC One or ITV? He is wasted on Shopping Telly.

Been watching for years never bought anything tho
Best shopping we've never done!

10pm on Thursday Friday and Saturday is essential viewing
Even recorded his 10minute intro :blush:

And right now pete seems all hyped up !

And looking a lot better .....

Peter Simon says a T&K handbag is NOT an Alexander McQueen.

And, of course, it's NOT a Chloe.

And he said they were originally looking for £130. Well they don't on their website, it's always £69.98 which seems steep as it is.

It went for £49.99

Last edited:
He is now mentioning Armani, who he says have very similar features on their weekend bags to the plastic 'DoMo' one they are selling.

Jeez, he is getting VERY excited over it.

Now he is saying this necklace is similar to a Lacroix.

necklace.jpg

The model lifted it up so you could see the back of it, it was finished with what looked like the same material as a black binbag.

Last edited:
I think I missed a joke, they're both hysterically laughing. Good thing is, they've only got two items left.

Peter honestly just said 'dosen't Mike look like Jason Statham?'.

He looks about as much like Jason Statham as that T&K handbag looked like a Chloe.

The old fool is selling some Barbara Biemme jewellery which he says is from the 'the island of Italy'.

I went on to 'contact' and it gives an email addy for Barbara@Biemme.....

I can't believe I doubted him, I shall do a penance later :blush:

I wouldn't be too hard on yourself Momma, it's a bit of a basic website isn't it?

Put's me in mind of the Skin Pharmacy site :wink:

Latest posts

Back