Phase Eight TSV 29/5/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my goodness gracious me looks like something that’s washed short in the arms but big everywhere else.
I’m sure Julia will be of course in the extra small, and not fail to tell anyone. Debbie teamed with her skin tight pants and white cross over mules. Jackie will have it off one shoulder with a vest underneath cropped leggings and trainers. Pippa will have it belted worn with trousers tucked in her white ankle boots. Jilly will have it off both shoulders with her black trousers. Gill will of course require umpteen bulldog clips down the back. The only person it will go anywhere near being a suitable top for will be Eilidh as there’s two of them to fill it.

Whatever are the fashion department (used loosely) thinking of.

You have seen the “dress” rehearsal for the shows then! You have it down to a T. When I watched I used to be able to talk along with the shows it was so predictable and more sound bites than a Brexit political broadcast.

Phase Eight Scoop Neck Jersey Tunic
Item Number: 178154
QVC Price £41.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.48
P&P £0.00

Currently only available at QVC, this flattering block colour tunic from Phase Eight is made from soft, jersey fabric and features 3/4 length sleeves and a scoop neckline. Update your collection with this stylish wardrobe staple that's perfect for any day or evening occasion.

Mix and match - comfortable and easy to wear, this versatile tunic is great for teaming with prints or denim. Go casual with your favourite jeans or style it up for a special occasion with a chic clutch and bold accessories.

Take your pick - add a splash of vibrant colour to your summer wardrobe with this stylish top. It comes in five gorgeous colours - Citrine, Ruby Red, Blue, Mint and Fuchsia, which will freshen up any outfit in an instant.

96% viscose, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Citrine
Ruby Red
Blue
Mint
Fuchsia

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 116cm (45.6"), 10: 121cm (47.6"), 12: 126cm (49.6"), 14: 131cm (51.5"), 16: 137 (53.9"), 18: 143cm (56.3")
Length: 8: 67cm (26.4"), 10: 68cm (26.7"), 12: 69.5cm (27.4"), 14: 71cm (27.9"), 16: 73cm (28.7"), 18: 75cm (29.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178154

45" chest on a size EIGHT????? Sizes seem weird but it looks an OK top and I like some of the colours. I don't like the price though, I'd never pay that for a plain top. Ali Keenan looks nice in the yellow, the colour suits a tan. Model Claire looks great in the red and it seems to reduce her bust (sorry Claire, nothing wrong with a bigger bust but the QVC stylists sometimes struggle to make it look good).

Edit: Ali just said size 18 has sold out so I'm guessing they didn't have that many.

CC

Last edited:
Thing is, I think it looks OK on, Jackie Kabler is wearing the blue and she looks nice. It's the basic nature of it for the high price that gets me. Why not make it £12-15 and then folk would buy a few? OK I know, dreamland.

CC

I don't need it, wasn't looking for something like this & didn't expect to like it but I do. I also agree with cc that it looks good on Ali K & Claire. I had a Join top in this exact mix of viscose & elastane, it didn't pill but definitely went furry so this one will probably go the same way...

Pippa trying to look edgy with the tucked in / hang out look.The guest has just pointed out the C/B seam as a style feature! What? More like to keep the fabric usage down so the front & back pieces fit in across the fabric width.I quite like it & the colours but would go down in size, enough to break my ‘no buy clothes from Q’ rule? Probably not.

It’s ordinary and I certainly don’t want to waste 20 or so minutes of my life having a couple of people naming the colours for me or making suggestions as to how to wear it or suitable occasions for said wear. It’s a top, end off. I wonder if they sometimes see the ridiculousness of it all. Dress it up, dress it down, wear it out to lunch with the girls or as a beach cover up...........I wonder how much they get paid per hour for all that nonsense!

I didn't even look at it. I signed up for Phase Eight emails years ago but decided the clothes weren't for me. I politely tried to unsubscribe several times but kept get more and more of their ****** emails. I gave up and reported them as spam but a few still get through :angry:

It’s nice to see plain colours rather than granny’s sofa but I don’t rate PE quality (an overpriced top shrunk first wash and I am extra careful washing stuff like this) .

Latest posts

Back