Philip KIngsley..really silly question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teddybear581

Registered Shopper
OK , silly question :confused:
I bought some Philip Kingsley products but cant work out how to open the tops of the shampoo and conditioner. I ended up just taking off the whole cap and pouring it out but way too much comes out that way so surely there is a better way?.
Do I snip off the top of the nozzle,is there a secret turn of the top:cool:
???
I know I am going to regret asking this. LOL!

I bought some Philip Kingsley products but cant work out how to open the tops of the shampoo and conditioner. I ended up just taking off the whole cap and pouring it out but way too much comes out that way so surely there is a better way?.
???

The top just flicks up.The whole cone shape. LOL!

The top just flicks up.The whole cone shape. LOL!

Thank you Twinkle.

Would you believe that I spent ages the other day trying to work that out and couldnt but I just went upstairs to use it and guess what? Yip, I saw it right away and came down to hopefully delete my post before anyone saw it. :giggle::giggle:

thanks again X

Don't worry Teddybear, I did exactly the same thing. I must have used the bottles about four times each, taking the whole lid off each time before I noticed the flick top and I do still have all my faculties, honest!:giggle:

I agree with sue54 the bottles are not the easiest to open. I have broken 2 nails in the past trying to prise the darn cap open so I now unscrew the whole top instead.

lousy packaging, well not the pachage but the lids are totally useless for their function

???

You must have been tearing your hair out with annoyance.

Thank you Twinkle.

Would you believe that I spent ages the other day trying to work that out and couldnt but I just went upstairs to use it and guess what? Yip, I saw it right away and came down to hopefully delete my post before anyone saw it. :giggle::giggle:

thanks again X

:hi::hi:
You are very welcome
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

???

LOL I had the exact same problem it was hubby who had to show me how to open them, I was going to cut the top with scissors. :blush:

Thank you all for the replies.
I dont feel quite so silly now to hear others had the same problem:whew::smile:

Latest posts

Back