PK TSV 5.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 153
Philip Kingsley 3 Piece Supersize Essentials Collection
Item Number: 243504
QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £19.99

Discover the three-piece Supersize Essentials collection from Philip Kingsley, featuring a super-sized Body Building Weightless Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner, plus cult classic Elasticizer. Stock up your stash with this trio of haircare heroes from Philip Kingsley, and work towards luscious-looking locks that you'll love to show off.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you’d pay £156. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £59.97, plus P&P, you’re saving £92.08.

Super-sized superheroes - with one litre each of Body Building Weightless Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner, your haircare supply will be stocked up for a long time! These are two of the Philip Kingsley formulas that you know and love, so you can be confident knowing your hair will be looking great for months to come.

Treat yourself - not only are the Philip Kingsley formulas powerful when it comes to cleansing and hydrating your tresses, they are a treat to use too. By adding it to your haircare routine, this trio will help you to enjoy a moment of luxurious indulgence before you start the day.

Specially created for Hollywood royalty - Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley for Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would help replenish her hair and keep it in great condition throughout the frequent colouring and styling on movie sets.

Contains:

• 1 x Body Building Weightless Shampoo (1L; supersize) - a gently cleansing shampoo that helps to add volume, body and shine. Enhanced with keratin proteins and natural cellulose. Suitable for men and women. with fine textured, limp, lightweight flyaway hair and chemically processed/colour treated hair, even when used frequently. Enriched with hydrolysed hair keratin and natural cellulose
  • 1 x Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner (1L; supersize) - an anti-static formula ideal for medium-textured, wavy hair or fine processed hair. Formulated to deliver moisture where it is needed most; at mid-lengths and ends, without weighing the hair down, to help leave hair looking shinier, smoother and tangle-free. Perfect for use on colour treated hair and excellent for children as it helps to provide painless and easy detangling. Contains wheat protein, silicone and hydrolysed elastin
  • 1 x Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment (150ml; full size) - this renowned deep conditioning, pre-shampoo hair mask delivers a rush of hydration inside the hair cuticle and helps increase manageability, while working to smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft and seal in moisture, to give hair a sleek, silky texture and shiny look. Suitable for all hair types including colour-treated, permed and dry hair. Contains hydrolysed elastin, castor oil, olive oil and glycerin

How to use:
Body Building Weightless Shampoo:

• Massage a small amount into wet hair with a gentle kneading of the scalp for 60 seconds
  • Rinse
  • Follow with a conditioner to suit your hair type
Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner:

• After shampooing, gently work into the mid-lengths and ends of your hair
  • Rinse well
Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment:

• Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply in sections
  • Work into your hair with fingertips
  • Rinse well
  • For fine and medium textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends
  • For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair use more generously through your hair's length
  • Use 1 - 2 times a week

If they can do choices in skin care TSVs like dry, normal or combination or foundations in make up TSVs where there can be a dozen different shades from porcelain all the way through to dark, I don't understand why they can't do choices in hair care.

All they have to do is order fewer of what they perceive will be the less popular choices with the option of advance orders should they sell out.

They do it all the time, I've seen it on Elemis, Gatineau, Loccy, and loads of other TSVs where a particular choice has sold out early.

I tried PK shampoo and conditioner because my lockdown hair had turned very frizzy at the ends which on top of a badly needed cut was doing my head in. It did help a little with the frizz but made it greasy (I’ve never had greasy hair in my 69 years, the exact opposite) and I would have needed to wash it every time I went out which luckily wasn’t often.

I then tried Jon Freida but that caused a reaction .

In the end I’ve found the tiniest bit of Moroccan oil on the ends before drying has been pretty good and isn’t the least greasy also it was as cheap as chips

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you’d pay £156. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £59.97, plus P&P, you’re saving £92.08.

ml for ml

Body Building Weightless Shampoo (1L; supersize) - £59 cost £24.18
Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner (1L; supersize) - £63 cost £25.81
Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment (150ml; full size) - £34 cost £13.93

Total £156 cost £63.92 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for Rrp prices.

again no choice of shampoo/conditioner
If they can do choices in skin care TSVs like dry, normal or combination or foundations in make up TSVs where there can be a dozen different shades from porcelain all the way through to dark, I don't understand why they can't do choices in hair care.

All they have to do is order fewer of what they perceive will be the less popular choices with the option of advance orders should they sell out.

They do it all the time, I've seen it on Elemis, Gatineau, Loccy, and loads of other TSVs where a particular choice has sold out early.
They haven't even matched the Shampoo to the Conditioner!!!!

This is knuckleheaded of Q.
Presumably it is now in PK's contract to bring Elasticizer for every show.. and maybe even every TSV.
Every beauty brand seems to have to have a "hero" product that they must have in every show.

When I had my thyroid zapped a couple of years ago, my scalp went so dry it was peeling. Tried all the fancy shampoos and conditioners, some cost a bomb, then I found "Superdrug Trichology Revitalising Shampoo and Superdrug Trichology Intensive Scalp Conditioner" £3.99 each for 250mls and my scalp was a lot better even after just a couple of washes. I still use it now, even although my hair is back to normal. If Superdrug can do Trichology for a few pounds why can't PK. After all, isn't Trichology his area of expertise?

Although I know a lot of people swear by it, the elasticizer did nothing at all for my hair. It left it looking lank, despite the fact I shampooed it well after using it. To be honest, as with many QVC products, I’m getting really bored with the same old things being aired. If it’s not a PK TSV, it’s a PK POTM. I’ll be avoiding the channel when it airs.

Latest posts

Back