Pic of latest delivery.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great haul Tabs and well done on getting such amazing prices. I really like the design of the multi gem bracelet and the pink tourmaline flower ring is so pretty as well. Enjoy!

That's a real mixture of a haul - interesting to see how different people prefer different pieces. It's 'cos they are ALL so nice!

for the record I'll join Milly, Calvin, Darls, BH and Anne, and vote for the iolite - because it's just such a gorgeous colour and trilliants are alway lovely.

Hi Calvin, Depending on the Iolite itself it has a mixture of all the above stones you mentioned. Some of my iolites have been mistaken for "top notch Tanzy" HTH:1:

Thanks Tabs. Another 'must' for my collection, then. :53:

eeeeeeeeee I'm on my way to Yorkshire right now!! now where did I put my balaclava.....?

I think smokey quartz, topaz, quartz and red garnets are enjoying a real renaissance with RTV's jewellery. It has kickstarted a whole new interest in things chunky and silver which I wouldn't have looked at twice before. I find myself looking at chunky designs in these gemstones elsewhere too (window shopping you understand) like a kid let loose in a sweetshop. Just wish I could afford to make more of it lol.

Latest posts

Back