Pippa in Fashion Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i think pippa has a youthful look about her partly because she is quite petite not under weight just small. and has a youngish looking face thats why she got away with the pixie haircuts. i think she looks more grown up and lucky her to have that mane of gorgeous hair.

julia has nice hair but she has to colour it now and that ruins the condition sometimes

Except that in one post, it's "just 2 years" she's been growing it, in the other one it's 3! I stick to my original viewpoint - and I believe it isn't all her own hair.

The difference in years is that I wrote to her in November 2014 and the other post was yesterday - ie over a year apart.

So, I rest my case, that glorious hair is all hers!

We'll have to agree to disagree then. And some presenters on Q do have a track record for being somewhat disingenuous, it's not exactly unknown.

The difference in years is that I wrote to her in November 2014 and the other post was yesterday - ie over a year apart.

I don't know why you think she's lying so I decided to compliment her on her hair and asked if she'd had any help. This is her reply:

that's very kind thank you. Glad to say it's all mine ...even having it cut next week (a rarity these days!) X

I would add that I'm not a friend/relation but she is one of my favourite presenters.

We know the truth now - and I'm jealous of how quickly her hair grows!

I believe she is also of the jewish faith, and perhaps our jewish forumites could enlighten us as to whether its a 'gene' thing that thick dark hair grows any quicker.

Judaism is a faith not an ethnicity - so will have no influence on hair colour.

You can have blonde hair, blue eyes and be a Jew, a Catholic, Sikh or whatever.

My hair is slow growing, it always has been, but I so envy her hair it is gorgeous, and when I have looked carefully at it on air, I really do think it's real the more I think about it, because I know I had a friend once (died last year suddenly) and her hair grew very quickly, I think some people are lucky that way. She seems to be very healthy so I think that has a lot to do with it also.

I will be honest and say the long hair drags her face down and is far too dark for her complexion.

Shoulder length and some highlights or a few shades lighter would suit her so much better. But at the end of the day, its her choice what she looks like.

All I can say that if it naturally grows that quickly then when it was pixi cut she must have had it cut every other day.

I am positive that when she first started to grow it we were able to see the extensions in some photos.

Like Donna I think it is a "nothing" style, far too dark and just hangs there which means at times it is very scruffy looking.

She was one of my favs but once the Yeah yeah yeah's started I went off her big time. I still think she is very good when onher own since she cant answer herself with the YYY's. But even the last solo show I saw with her she was worse than Miss Julia in the twatting

It is difficult to tell whether someone has extensions these days, especially if they're of decent quality. However, I will say, it's usually the fullness that gives it away. Mine look more like Claire's hair (except dark) as I wear them curly - due to having a longish face! But even when they're straight (almost never) they are very full. I don't believe Pipa has extensions on reflection.

It is difficult to tell whether someone has extensions these days, especially if they're of decent quality. However, I will say, it's usually the fullness that gives it away. Mine look more like Claire's hair (except dark) as I wear them curly - due to having a longish face! But even when they're straight (almost never) they are very full. I don't believe Pipa has extensions on reflection.

Pippa isn't clasically beautiful. I thought she had ear extensions! Alas one can no longer see them. Her nose is a little pointy, however I think the new longer suited her better. It's a bit of a Jan Springer look - with a chestnut twist.

Pippa isn't clasically beautiful. I thought she had ear extensions! Alas one can no longer see them. Her nose is a little pointy, however I think the new longer suited her better. It's a bit of a Jan Springer look - with a chestnut twist.
She looks more like a Springer Spaniel to me.

Well my hair grows quick and it took me about 4 years to get it anywhere near Pippa's length. I used to have it trimmed every 6 weeks as it is coloured.

i think pippa looks great and has lovely hair and usually manages to wear qvc fashion very well

She must have wore herself out... she is now sitting down and is less than enthusiastic about the MH static fashion offerings....lol

Latest posts

Back