Pippa - Just seen her for the first time in months

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Long hair ages her and makes her face look longer, I agree. Cut it off, Pippa, spell your name as it should be and stop trying to be edgy. You either are edgy or you aren't and working as a QVC presenter where you have to toe the line all the time and do what you're told I'd say is one pointer that you're definitely NOT edgy. Thanks for the update about the Blublocker guesting - that puts a different perspective on the woman. More to the point, I didn't realize that there were people who forgot their child's birthday. How can any mother do that??? That fact alone speaks volumes.

I have never warmed to Pipa. She is over the top for my liking. She e-l-o-n-g-a-t-e-s her words for effect like aaaaaaamaaaaazing it drives me mad. When she had short hair it was funky and edgy but her ears are quite large and when she used to put earrings in her ear would go quite red. It made me cringe. Not sure I like her new look either. I saw her on a show a few days ago and thought she was less shouty so maybe she's got a little better. Sorry but I've never really been keen.

Yes, she does have ears rather like satellite dishes. At one point her long hair looked quite good. There was a pic on her website where she had chestnut brown hair and strikingly green eyes. It seems now she has morphed into an oompa loompa.

She looks amazing today in the New CID show. Mikey has done a fab job of her hair and make up.

Well I love dark hair (especially with a tan) so think she looks great. Don't understand the negative comments. :wonder:

Have you heard her singing? Frankly the sound of someone farting on the toilet would be more musical! God forbid I ever have to suffer her warblings ever again! Shopping TV is home to all the wannabes, Pipa the wannabe singer "it" girl, Miceal the wannabe fashion pundit, Debbie the wannabe novelist, and so on!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/pipa

Last edited:
Actually I disagree! I think she sounds OK, like someone else whose name escapes me at the mo. I've heard worse ! They say that everyone is good at something, but don't we all hate multi-talented people who can turn their hand to this, that and the other ???

I think she'd be OK of she tried less hard to be edgy and was more natural. Few people on QVC are very natural, though, perhaps with the exception of Kathy.

I like Kathy too, I also like Dale who I think is quite natural and seems to have a real interest in what he's selling. I also liked Debbie Greenwood and Julian was shocked when I realised that they had both 'gone'. Saw a little bit of Chloe this afternoon doing Nails Inc, oh my word, she is a bit of a calamity, getting and doing things wrong. a nice enough girl, an erstwhile sports presenter, but oh dear .

Actually I disagree! I think she sounds OK, like someone else whose name escapes me at the mo. I've heard worse ! They say that everyone is good at something, but don't we all hate multi-talented people who can turn their hand to this, that and the other ???

well, I don't know about this or that but I'm multi-talented with the other. :mysmilie_12:

Caught Pipa earlier during the Liz Earle hour , she looked stunning in the green dress, lovely looking tan and her looked great. Massive improvement from the short hair do in the bright colours :)

Caught Pipa earlier during the Liz Earle hour , she looked stunning in the green dress, lovely looking tan and her looked great. Massive improvement from the short hair do in the bright colours :)

I thought that too, she also mentioned her other half so nice to know she has met someone

I thought that too, she also mentioned her other half so nice to know she has met someone

Ooo i didnt watch that long to hear that , Good for her , she seems like a lovely genuine lady, and being a single parent cant be easy. Wish her all the best :)

I'm sure she is just like us all and fancies a change of look now and again, the difference being that she actually did it whereas we dither and end up in a rut. It probably helped that she went native for a period so she didn't have to appear daily with the growing out look.

Latest posts

Back