Pompöös show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

watersiren

Guest Shopper
Pompöös show

any ideas when Harald will be on our screens? tnx :flower:xxxx

Don't know, but wasn't he great! He and Sarah were so good together. I liked his love of women.

I can't wait!! :clapping:

I'm not a drinker, but even I am tempted to have a glass of bubbly and join in the party! :drunk:

I can't wait. Have told offspring and friends I'm having an "at" home evening when his show is on. Sooooooooooooooooooo exciting!:rock: Do you think it's fashion or jewellery?:flower:

I recall it being said the fabulous one would be back with some fashion in Oct, I for one can't wait and will be booking leave to enjoy it

oh let it be true, the man deserves it and we deserve it too......TSV by Harald should stand for Truly Spectacular Va Va Voom

i can now reveal that on Sunday the 11 Oct (fashion day) at 5PM

Fashion by Pompoos • Sunday 11 Oct • 5pm
Harald Gloockler's luxury brand Pompoos is a stunning range of casualwear. Each item has been lovingly designed by Harald who believes "dress like a star, live like a star, be a star".

but no signs of the jewellery yet

i can now reveal that on Sunday the 11 Oct (fashion day) at 5PM

Fashion by Pompoos • Sunday 11 Oct • 5pm
Harald Gloockler's luxury brand Pompoos is a stunning range of casualwear. Each item has been lovingly designed by Harald who believes "dress like a star, live like a star, be a star".

but no signs of the jewellery yet

Thank you SCW, you're a STAR:flower::flower::flower:

This should be great!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

what can i say, SCW! many thanks!! we would count on you for more info when available, wouldn't we?!

xxxx

what can i say, SCW! many thanks!! we would count on you for more info when available, wouldn't we?!

xxxx

if i find anything you know i`l post it somehow lol

Ian maybe he'll have something for you too seeing as he likes the word STAR :tongue2:

ROFL his sense of style is so OTT its like me really but i dont think he does guys fashion (if he did i know QVC wont stock it) lol

but i do perfer to be suttle with my in your face styles as well (t-shirt with red blingy jacket as an example) lol

Latest posts

Back