Poor Kathy....knickers on show..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
Kathy is doing the Padders footwear show in a way too short for comfort Ronni Nichole dress...she's flashed her undies more than once. Please sit with your knees together Kathy........
(Ha Ha, ten mins later they've turned the chair slightly so we're not getting a full frontal anymore)

Last edited:
That model need to do something with her `crusty heels` with all the things QVC sells for feet she obviously doesn`t buy any of it !!

Yes Alibeth, I agree with you and thought exactly the same thing.....

Kathy is doing the Padders footwear show in a way too short for comfort Ronni Nichole dress...she's flashed her undies more than once. Please sit with your knees together Kathy........
(Ha Ha, ten mins later they've turned the chair slightly so we're not getting a full frontal anymore)

Where, where, where???? I can't sit through a dozen videos of shoes just to see a flash. What pair were they LOL?

Last edited:
Poor Kathy.I don't know why she just doesn't give up QVC,as a bad job.She strikes me as someone who wants to walk her dogs,be a mum and housewife and generally live a very calm and quiet existence.Why does she put herself through the agony of QVC???

Kathy only recently started wearing dresses,(as admitted by her in one of the programmes) and the poor woman has not got used to sitting properly wearing them. Some "unkind" person must have said she looked nice in short dresses, because at times she wears really short dresses and I, like some one else who said it, cringe in embarrassment just seeing her in them. They do not suit her. On many an occasion she has done the "flash":blush:
I like Kathy and I really wish someone will advice her on how to sit down more elegantly:sad: It is so unbecoming.

Alison Young sits in dresses like she's still on her horse.:wink:

:grin:

:handshake: very true:grin::grin: but at least she wears that very unbecoming white jeans/trousers or whatever that is under the dress:grin:

Oh no they are very last year, it's now thick tights with contrasting footwear.:talking:

Latest posts

Back