Practical Ideas TSV 14/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IMHO with the situation at the moment it‘s becoming a bit of a farce starting TSV threads a month or more in advance, when the TSV details aren’t all confirmed.

Attachments

• Bell & Howell TSV 1.jpg
    Bell & Howell TSV 1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Bell & Howell TSV 2.jpg
    Bell & Howell TSV 2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Bell & Howell TSV 3.jpg
    Bell & Howell TSV 3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 58
  • Bell & Howell TSV 4.jpg
    Bell & Howell TSV 4.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 58
I bought that last year. I didn’t need to use it much as, thankfully, my house is fairly cool, but it was pretty effective and so much easier than lugging a heavier fan into the lounge.

I bought that last year. I didn’t need to use it much as, thankfully, my house is fairly cool, but it was pretty effective and so much easier than lugging a heavier fan into the lounge.
This is a brilliant product and pretty cheap if I can remember rightly. I think it was less than £30 all in. Unfortunately it got broken when my husband's mate's unruly dog jumped up when it was on charge and manage to knacker the connection point, so I could no longer recharge it. His mate didn't offer to replace it so oh said he'd buy me a new one. It was no longer available from Q so he bought me a new one that looked exactly the same, but that's where the similarity ended, it was rubbish in comparison. Seriously might have to break my no QVC ruling for this if the price is right.

I also have a similar one. I’d seen a JML ad for one, but they’d sold out so bought one from Amazon. It’s very good.
Bought it mainly for taking on our annual seaside holiday, for the beach hut during the day and bedroom room at night.
As it turned out the weather wasn’t exactly behaving itself, so didn’t get a lot of use.
But it lives in the suitcase so it goes on most weekends away….just in case.

Bell & Howell Adjustable Folding Rechargeable Stand Fan
Item Number: 717603
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £3.95

When things start to heat up, a fan is non-negotiable, but too often we can't get our stand fan plugged in in just the right place. That's where Bell & Howell's rechargeable design comes in. Not only is this fan fully adjustable, with 180 degree up and down movement and three wind speeds, but it's ultra-portable and lightweight, so you can move it around as you go about your day. Add in the fact that it's foldable for easy storage, and it truly becomes the ultimate summer saviour!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Bell & Howell adjustable folding rechargeable fan from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £39, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £28.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £10.04.

Cool down your way - with three wind speeds, Low, Medium and High, plus a design that can be used both standing and on a table, you can really create your perfect set up. This fan extends to just under 4ft, so it's ideal whether you need to focus its breeze on yourself or cool down a whole room.

Use it anywhere - need to keep cool as you move around the house? No bother - this fan features a lightweight, portable design that doesn’t leave you tethered to the nearest plug socket. Just charge is up and take a refreshing breeze with you, wherever you go.

• Delivered to UK mainland only
  • 180 degree up-down adjustment
  • Power source: rechargeable battery
  • Weight: 1020g
  • Folded fan (h x w x d): 19.7cm x 19.7cm x 10.2cm (7.8" x 7.8" x 4")
  • Extended fan (h x w x d): 19.7cm x 19.7cm x 101cm (7.8" x 7.8" x 39.8")

All measurements are approximate

It looks a bit wobbly to me in the demos. Is it stable enough?

BTW thank goodness Ms Ko has finally had someone do a proper job on her eyebrows as I could never understand what the plucked to death and arched look was all about.

It looks a bit wobbly to me in the demos. Is it stable enough?

BTW thank goodness Ms Ko has finally had someone do a proper job on her eyebrows as I could never understand what the plucked to death and arched look was all about.

The one I got last year is stable, even when fully extended. I didn’t see the launch of today’s one though.

Classy TSV…Presented by that extraordinarily annoying and wearing woman who has no buttons on her lips. She could have been used doing product presentations on a loop at Guantanamo Bay for rapid admissions without the need for disembowelment.

As for the fan…if they did giant Christmas crackers - this is the kind of thing that would drop onto your foot after a post heavy drinking, turkey dinner, pulling one session…

Was sort of interested and was going to ask how long a charge lasts but I see it’s to the mainland only so it all academic, yet again.

Was sort of interested and was going to ask how long a charge lasts but I see it’s to the mainland only so it all academic, yet again.
Five and a half hours to charge it. Running time is approximately 2 hours on the high speed and 10 hours on the slow speed and you can still use the fan when it’s plugged in and charging.

They do similar fans on Amazon, albeit for £39.99 including a remote.

Although I bought one last year, I’ve ordered another one this morning. White last year, black this time.

I have several fans already and live in a fairly cool house but I can’t stand heat or humidity (winter is my favourite season 😳) and these rechargeable/portable fans are ideal.

Some very poor reviews and it annoys me that they don’t mention power or anything...

Not sure what the main selling features are for people, and understand the fact it folds would be helpful....

But I do know Meaco - I recommend whole-heartedly - do a cordless /rechargeable model.
Think it’s 260C? £35 on amazon.
SO quiet (have heard it tho don’t own it) and lasts 14 hours...

I’ve got 2 - plus mum has one - Meaco 1056 big rotating fan (quiet, quality and remote control).

I love it and couldn’t live without it in the summer! Even today I’m struggling with the temperature - cannot cool myself at all and since I don’t sleep anyway, anything that helps...

Anyone has any Q’s on their fans, happy to help!

I have succumbed too. Watched the demo after reading here. I like the portability of it and how it folds up neatly when it’s not in use.
We crossed posts...

Yes portability and storage useful - and I would’ve been tempted on those - but decided I would rather invest in quality of actual fan and I’ve got a good handheld rechargeable fan for personal use...

(I would like to have a fan permanently attached to me/my person at all times!
Only down side is the noise - even with earplugs - and makes my eye condition even drier!
But better than being warm!)

Well, I did what I said I'd never do again, and I ordered it. I had a look to see whether there was anywhere else I could purchase it from, and apart from one site in the uk where it was no longer available and Amazon (US) - Nothing. Amazon UK had a number of lookalikes, most of them working out dearer. From experience I know that it's not worth risking a lookalike as the one OH replaced my broken one with was crap in comparison. The locking mechanism was slightly different and a lot more fiddly, it was unstable, didn't hold its charge, whilst you could use it whilst it was on charge, the cable was really short so restrictive. The Bell & Howell has a lovely long cable, which sadly didn't fit my replacement. There was nothing else for it, than to bite the bullet. I checked my emails from Q, they keep sending me adverts even though I've not shopped for months, and I found a fiver off code, so for £27.93, the black one is one its way. No point cutting my nose off to spite my face. Note to self keep it away from Oh's mate's dog!

Latest posts

Back