Prai Pricing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I was just having a scroll through the Prai items on the look out for a possible OTO for later when I spotted this item. At first glance the price looks good: £44.85 down from the Q price if £50. but looking at the video the set was sold earlier this year for £39.48 special price down from a QVC price of £43.50!

The sad thing about QVC is that their web team is so inept that they allow the video to show up the huge price hike. Plus anyone watching and ordering by phone will think they're getting a bargain!

Having had a moan about the pricing I'd still buy from the range as the textures suit my skin; love the neck product and the balm (used v sparingly) is a good under make up primer and very comforting on dry skin. Cathy Kangas is lovely irl, DD and I chatted with her and Cordelia at the end of last year's Beauty Bash.

Cathy's a bit boisterous and very giggly a lot of the time, but she does seem like a very nice lady.
I've not tried Prai as some of their ingredients don't suit my skin, but I watch some of the shows.

Here's a One Time Only but I'm stocked up with the neck creme so not for me this time. The review says the Chin Up product rolls off so another reason not to buy.

Here's another OTO still not buying though.

Latest posts

Back