Presenters and plane crash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

London

Registered Shopper
You and all the presenters are on a plane that has crash landed into the sea. The life boat orange dingy thing can only hold 3, you can save yourself and two others, who would they be????

I'd have to save the lovely :sun: Simon Biagi and, hmmmm, do I have to choose another? oh alright then, JR (as she is only a small and wouldn't eat all the supplies)...

I'd save Claire Sutton & Debbie Greenwood,because they both seem such happy women, so at least we'd have a laugh and not be too depressed!!

Last edited:
JR and Miceal.
he's so tiny there's be plenty of room and we could eat him if things got rough.

AY and Pip(p)a.

AY so we could be heard from the middle of the ocean, and Pi(p)pa 'cos with her hair we could be seen from miles away.

:smirk:

Charlie, because he really pisses me to the limit, then we'd throw him off and there would only be two left.

Simon....if I was going to die, I'd die happy, IYKWIM :wink:

AY as I'm sure she would concoct some skin remedy to stop us all frazzling in the hot sun and Charlie because his soothing voice would stop me going into a panic and he could entertain us by re enacting his famous hoover sales pitch

You and all the presenters are on a plane that has crash landed into the sea. The life boat orange dingy thing can only hold 3, you can save yourself and two others, who would they be????

I'd have to save the lovely :sun: Simon Biagi and, hmmmm, do I have to choose another? oh alright then, JR (as she is only a small and wouldn't eat all the supplies)...

Pippa and Debbie Greenwood.

kathy - as an ex-pentathlete she should be good for a bit of rowing or swimming with the dinghy tied to her back. julian as the least weedy looking male for when she gets tired.

Latest posts

Back