Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would love to buy one of the £149 Tresor Paris versions, but simply can't afford to - would really like the QVC one (assuming it is more reasonably priced) to take on holiday, but 27th will be too late - Sazza and CW, any chance of you using your incredible powers of detection to find out some inside info on this please?

Hold on a tick I've also got a 15% discount code!! LTLsept10

They're on the High Street to as Blink. There's one near me.

I've ordered from them before for pressies and the delivery and service is really. My partner's sister loves their stuff.

The more I see people wearing a current jewellery trend, the less it interests me in some perverse way. There seems to be an "emperor's new clothes" effect at work. The whole troll bead and other collectable charms thing just seems a cynical marketing ploy to get the buyer to commit to buying more upsell items. One of the out-laws has a bracelet with many beads on which cost her over £350 to "collect" and now she won't wear it out in case she loses it! I can't help thinking that many of these trending bracelets will languish in boxes in a decade's time absolutely worthless, other than for the scrap silver.
Jude xx

bracelet

Do any of you know how I can order the tsv on sep 27th,really want the shamballa bracelet a lot of the presenters have been wearing,reason is I will be on a plane when it is launched,just have a feeling it will sell out pretty fast,have tried ordering before midnight before but understandably the will not allow it,
Thanks for any suggestions Lynn.:wait:

Would imagine even if the order number and what not are posted here before it goes to air it will only be a few hours before, not really any chance of anything earlier than that.

The more I see people wearing a current jewellery trend, the less it interests me in some perverse way. There seems to be an "emperor's new clothes" effect at work. The whole troll bead and other collectable charms thing just seems a cynical marketing ploy to get the buyer to commit to buying more upsell items. One of the out-laws has a bracelet with many beads on which cost her over £350 to "collect" and now she won't wear it out in case she loses it! I can't help thinking that many of these trending bracelets will languish in boxes in a decade's time absolutely worthless, other than for the scrap silver.
Jude xx

I agree with you. One of the biggest rip-offs in recent years were some of the so-called friendship bracelets. At their most basic they were just a few bits on string!

i think there was some mention of buy more pay less a £5 off subsequent bracelets..
i wonder if they will pass for the origional bracelets.. they're everywhere.
big brother,the kardashians even!

sorry but just don't fancy them at all. When first mentioned and then seeing them worn all the time just got bored. As has been said the Pandora everyone and their great granny has one it seems. I never had an interest in them. These QVC look cheap up close and I can see stones falling out. Have the lookalike Sweetie bracelet that QVC did but its sterling silver and I never wear the charm that came with it.

They are not the original Tresor Paris bracelets, but a cheaper copy.

Not for me either, I think they're hideous.
And if they're buymoresavemore-ing them at a fiver off subsequent ones thy must be charging something ridiculous for them in the first place.

Latest posts

Back