Presenters looking older.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am in my late 50's I am lots of things including a wife and Nana. My face reflects the fact that I laugh a lot,my stomach reflects my love of chocolate and cheese and my skin although not bad reflects my past carefree love of the sun!!
I take daily medication for an arthritic condition- sometimes I'm well ,sometimes I'm not.
I never presume I look younger than I am-I am just me with all my imperfections and I've lived a bit and above all I'm happy with my lot in life!

QVC presenters are no different, personally just off looks alone I think Julia Roberts looks great,Jill Franks and Ali Young ageing not as well. Dale looks good but Simon Biagi not as good.
We are all different and I will continue to wear my turkey neck and jowels with pride!!

Good on you girl. I was 67 on 1st November and have bronchiactasis. This last 5 months I have been on antibiotics of one kind or another. Trouble is as you age it takes longer to shake off the simplest things.

Ooh Tiddlywinks careful - you must've been on mumsnet again with that sneaky swear word! Lol!

And copying the word "shock!" at the end of a sentence that's not really a shock, that's my thing. Mind you apparently imitation is a form of flattery. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back