Presenters saying rubbish!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes and I notice that the defender of the (GEMS) faith has disappeared again. Transparent or what.......:rolleyes: :pPC:

Maybe she means prior to cutting and faceting? :52: All the same she does spout a lot of rubbish and her voice is more suited to Childrens TV.:19:

She reminds me of a girly version of Antonio Banderas...

Hi, I'm new to the forum however have been a long time viewer of these type of channels. I originally viewed Gems tv religiously but switched to Rocks & Co. to see what they had to offer. Now I'm going straight back to Gems as these presenters really do talk s**t. The other day there was this blond haired girl on - not Vicki Burton - but another girl, sorry don't know her name, and she was talking about a gemstone that apparantly has a value of $50,000 per carrat. She then went on to say that she wasn't implying worth or value BUT SHE WAS!!!!!!! This isn't the only time the presenters have got their facts wrong this same girl also said that it was a tanzinite used in the film titanic IT WASNT!!!! I won't reveal how I know this but let's just say that I definatly know for sure!!!! I wasn't going to say anything about this but as there was already a post about the same sort of thing I thought I'd jump on the band wagon. I think rocks need to be very careful as the presenters are continually talking about worth and value as well as giving incorrect information and it won't be long before the ASA jump on them!

Am I the only one who finds it worrying that this person, considering they are who we think they are, needs spelling and grammar lessons?

Am I the only one who finds it worrying that this person, considering they are who we think they are, needs spelling and grammar lessons?

Not really PN given the standard of spelin and gramer on the channel in general. Phrases such as "would of" and "could of" actually reaching graphics is a dire example of the their abilities in general.

Argey xx

Latest posts

Back