Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently BE has just done a stint on a musical show in London, (so she says, I wouldnt know), is a singer, and is going on the Loose Women tour. Clearly the X factor opened the door for many that we are lumbered with now - another is all teeth and eyelashes Stacey Solomon-Swash.
Sometimes BE sings a few bars while selling her line. She can really belt it out.

Well, I've just spent 5 minutes I wont get back, watching Brenda Edwards. She not only dominates but keeps jigging about dancing. She may be other peoples cup of tea, but not mine -- loud and cackley women like her, Amanda Holden and Alison Hammond, are a total switch off for me.
I mean, who even is she? She seems to invented a product, called Brenda Evans, and now believes her own hype. Even that advert for her show, where she finds it completely hilarious that she 'got the wrong camera' is entirely unbelievable.

Several presenters on that channel who’ve been stealing a living for decades. I always saw Dawson more as running the post office in Take The High Road in a crusty, bulldog chewing a wasp sort of a way.
We used to have a Sunday School teacher called Mrs Mack...who was essentially the same as the Mrs Mack. We were terrified of her.

Oh My you took the words out of my mouth, I think exactly the same about all of those women.(y)
Me too. So Mainstream....Gah!

To be honest I am baffled as to why QVC employ these people, why on earth would anyone want to buy clothes from some woman who made a brief appearance on XFactor years ago, and now considers herself a "Designer"
Was Brenda on Xfactor? OMG!

Tbh I don’t even know how she is. I’m presuming she’s from some daytime show like Loose Women? I don’t watch that kind of thing, but it seems that if that’s your background, QVC is happy to give you a clothing range. Once upon a time it would have been a Diamonique range 🤣
Is it permissible to reply to your own post? Just turned QVC on and they have, indeed, given her a Diamonique range🤣🤣🤣

Would never buy anything these "Z" list celebs endorse as it's purely about the money not the product, especially skin care or perfume. The skin care makes me laugh because the "celebs" are usually botoxed up to their hair follicles or they've had the face lift.

Would never buy anything these "Z" list celebs endorse as it's purely about the money not the product, especially skin care or perfume. The skin care makes me laugh because the "celebs" are usually botoxed up to their hair follicles or they've had the face lift.
And they're going to use really high end ranges anyway. Not that it matters, since their mugs get the makeup trowelled on by the metric tonne before they appear on camera, and publicity pics receive more computer enhancement than the Avatar movies anyway.

Brenda Edwards is one of those that gets turned off as soon as I see or hear her - a legend in her own lunchtime by the looks of it - who in their right mind buys her "products"...?
If she comes back next year, it means her products are selling. I haven't bought any, but they look marginally better than Ruth Langsford's efforts. A bit less frumpy in other words.

Ann Dawson is so B O R I N G she uses 8 words to say a simple 3 word sentence with all the at the end of the day blah blah blah in between as if she needs to keep the conversation going. She doesn’t say anything useful she should leave the guest to do the talking. Don’t forget she that jacket in ever colour, and those sketchers in 5 colours along with everything she’s selling. She must have a huge wardrobe. As for her orange hair/wig where do I start??

Ann Dawson is so B O R I N G she uses 8 words to say a simple 3 word sentence with all the at the end of the day blah blah blah in between as if she needs to keep the conversation going. She doesn’t say anything useful she should leave the guest to do the talking. Don’t forget she that jacket in ever colour, and those sketchers in 5 colours along with everything she’s selling. She must have a huge wardrobe. As for her orange hair/wig where do I start??
It might be her own hair, but the colour is all wrong.... and the white roots are usually showing.

Latest posts

Back