Price drop discriminate against disabled Ofcom aware

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OF COURSE ITS NOT GOOD I was just poing out that it is not only dissabled people that get discriminated who was i isolating if i am dissabled too oh i was isolating myself then.

Maybe the best thing for all concerned would be for you to totally isolate yourself and naf orf to one of the forums where they appreciate your kind of nastiness. DS is a good one you'd fit right in there.

Maybe the best thing for all concerned would be for you to totally isolate yourself and naf orf to one of the forums where they appreciate your kind of nastiness. DS is a good one you'd fit right in there.

I will NAF off when i am ready

i think you all need to take some chill pills gee whiz what a lot of moaning unhappy sarcastic people hey lets all go to relaxation classes sounds like you could all do with some breathhhhhhhhh breathhhhhhhhhhh oh and ben for your infrmation would you like my doctors phone number to confirm that i am disaabled as you seem to think i am not. ok think i will naf off now as i cant stand you all moaning anymore. bye bye bet your all happy now but i will be back you know not where or when be happy take ya chill pills and maybe just maybe you might find something funny and stop moaning.

You are the one who needs to take the chill pills!! We started a thread and you seem to just lash out! Calm down old woman.
now who is getting personal using the words old woman i have not insulted anyone by using names but a kid like u comes along and starts to call people names.

if that is all you have in your life to sit and complain about a presented on a shopping channel then you have a very sad life

If you read the title of this website it is SHOPPING TELLY .com so the whole idea of the site is to complain and compliment the world of Shopping Telly, please refrain from atacking other members.

If you read the title of this website it is SHOPPING TELLY .com so the whole idea of the site is to complain and compliment the world of Shopping Telly, please refrain from atacking other members.

i have not attacked anyone just stated facts all along the way as for ben he is allowed to call people names is he i am quite aware what the forum is all about and have been a member for quite a few years now, i have not called anyone names unlike ben sorry graham but its one rule for one and one for another is it well u can stuff your site where the sun dont shine i will not be back all i did was try to highlight the fact that what steve was presenting people got on their high horses and took it all the wrong way and got all upset cos he fell out of a pretend car oh dear what a shame bye bye and good ridance .

i have not attacked anyone just stated facts all along the way as for ben he is allowed to call people names is he i am quite aware what the forum is all about and have been a member for quite a few years now, i have not called anyone names unlike ben sorry graham but its one rule for one and one for another is it well u can stuff your site where the sun dont shine i will not be back all i did was try to highlight the fact that what steve was presenting people got on their high horses and took it all the wrong way and got all upset cos he fell out of a pretend car oh dear what a shame bye bye and good ridance .

Goodbye ... For the record it is not one rule for one and one for another, Ben has in the past been warned.

Goodbye ... For the record it is not one rule for one and one for another, Ben has in the past been warned.

I would like to say on the record that Graham is one of the fairest Admins out there. I have posted when I think he is wrong and most Admins would have banned me but he doesn't. Not brown nosing I just don't like it when people call Graham unfair.

PJ

Sorry to go off topic a bit... well a lot really but why is silvertears a guest and most others are .. forum members, senior members VIP members etc? What exactly is a guest? Sorry to be a pest but there's nothing on TV, hubby is stuck nose in a book, the dog is asleep and tasi is bored!

If silvertears thinks this about Graham, then I hope s/he never goes on Digital Spy. The mods on there are a law unto themselves and there is no rhyme nor reason to their actions.

Sorry to go off topic a bit... well a lot really but why is silvertears a guest and most others are .. forum members, senior members VIP members etc? What exactly is a guest? Sorry to be a pest but there's nothing on TV, hubby is stuck nose in a book, the dog is asleep and tasi is bored!

Think 'guest' probably means they have left & their account has been deleted

Latest posts

Back