Prize for overpricing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just sat through the Michelle Hope hour, don't know why as it is so not my taste, but that is not the point. These garments ( & there have been quite a few posts re overpriced items) must surely be a runner for the Oscar?
waxing lyrical about a few cheap sequins / 'quality gem trims' Kaftans that are too short with cheap edge finishes-----& Debbie no-one could claim that a bit of tape stitched into a shoulder seam is an unusual attention to detail!

With these prices you would at least think MH could afford a trip to a decent hairdresser or is the 'straw look' on trend? Think Debbie has gone a bit into overdrive on the tinting too.

I am sure most of you are much to savvy to be taken in by this!!!

& one last point can Sharron of the glitter decollete stop mincing about?

Bye! SF

I've said it before Michele should have written a book called 'How To Charge Like Wounded Rhino For A Whisp of Chiffon'. It's dreadful stuff, but she obviously needs to charge as much as she does so she can keep taking photos and riding her horse in the fields...:wink:

I absolutely loathe Michelle Hope :angry: Yes her clothes are nasty and overpriced, but I could let her off with that as it's no better/worse than most of the clothing ranges on QVC IMO, but I just can't stand her smug, false, patronising attitude - and that spiel about her horses, dogs, photography etc just makes me want to :puke:

Bitchy I know............but a close up of Michelle's hands ..........how old is she?:mysmilie_845:

About 103 I reckon, she's knocked a few years off her face with botox/facelifts but the rest of her is like a horrid wrinkled old twig - and her neck is all crepey too. And as for her hair....:eek:

Sorry I am being very bitchy but I really do not like this woman - can you tell???! :cheeky::giggle:

The superannuated Barbie is on again now with Jilly-selling-very-very-quickly-indeed :hi: It looks like a lot of market-stall tat to me, but I suppose someone must like it - certainly keeps her in frosted pink lippy and nail varnish :clapping:

she looks as if she is left over from the "swinging 60's" when I saw her and Jilly with their locks a flowing I wanted Edward Scissorhands to run on to the set............

The superannuated Barbie is on again now with Jilly-selling-very-very-quickly-indeed hi: It looks like a lot of market-stall tat to me, but I suppose someone must like it - certainly keeps her in frosted pink lippy and nail varnish :clapping:

haha - very good (indeed !)

Last edited:
Since the "riding my horse in the field" promo I can't watch any more. I can't stand her.............. I had to turn off "very very quickly.............indeed"

Scouser said:
Since the "riding my horse in the field" promo I can't watch any more. I can't stand her.............. I had to turn off "very very quickly.............indeed"
Lol Indeed can I add to this her tales about her Father who was in the clothing business etc..who was he Michelle? Yves San Laurent.

I cannot bear Michelle Hopeless. Whoever buys her stuff should be shot - they are responsible for funding a lifestyle of ropey hair extensions and face lifts. She reminds me of one of the heroines in a Martina Cole novel. A former doxy made good. Her 'posh' yet 'softly spoken' voice is affected beyond belief.
She is as much a fashion designer as Colleen Rooney is a journalist, Jordan a savvy business woman/role model and Kerry Katona a great mum.
Who funds Michelle? Who knows? But I do know it is some insane QVCers who buy the rubbish.

OOO you are awful!!! but SOOOOOO true!

I will bet a polyester caftan that while the 'lovely'!!!! MH is riding her horses etc etc some poor s** will be sorting out the 'production' of these monstrosities she calls fashion.

Bitchy I know............but a close up of Michelle's hands ..........how old is she?:mysmilie_845:

I noticed this too. I'm not surprised she keeps that ridiculous long hair style, it covers her turkey neck and decolletage. Looks as if she's had a lot of facial work done too,
she could give Tova a run for her money, they look about the same age.:clapping:

I noticed this too. I'm not surprised she keeps that ridiculous long hair style, it covers her turkey neck and decolletage. Looks as if she's had a lot of facial work done too,
she could give Tova a run for her money, they look about the same age.:clapping:

Tove looks better by miles!!!!!

A few years ago, I thought it would be a good idea to invest in a couple of Michele Hope's ensembles...talk about sweaty!

merryone said:
A few years ago, I thought it would be a good idea to invest in a couple of Michele Hope's ensembles...talk about sweaty!
I once bought one of her tops and was in a bar, I had to go home early I felt ill from all the sweat and heat from the top!

Latest posts

Back