PROBLEMS WITH QVC website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When they revamped the site a few years ago, when emails and passwords were needed, I had to re-register, and as a consequence I discovered (not that long ago), that I have 3 accounts in my name !! Complete b...lls up all around. I don't even bother to order online, as it continually doesn't recognise my email address OR passwords. So b......cks to them. If you get my drift. And now I cant even see particular items without it coming up that the Webpage is not recognised !!

Me too! I thought that it was just because I live in Switzerland. I can phone and I can use Qcut. Cannot use the website or the app. Which is annoying as that was what I always used. That's exactly when I started having problems as well. I have also complained. Still, it's saving me an absolute fortune as I don't order anything like as much if I have to phone Qcut. And if I phone in to CS I order virtually nothing. I am thinking of actually keeping this way to save money. They must be losing a fortune :mysmilie_17:

I am fed up with this, as I hate ordering by phone. This morning I ended up using Q cut for the first time ever as I was on hold on the free number from Spain for over 30 mins. After one of my many complaints CEO phoned me and explained that when they brought in the next day delivery service they forgot that European customers cannot have this service and now they can't fix the glitch. Anyway it has cut my spending down loads, as before it was so easy just to go online, and now I have to wait till my husband isn't listening!!

Latest posts

Back