Q should only be allowed to sell items in black

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Once again we are having to listen to great debates as to what the colours are. At a top at over £100 it is a bit much to be asking someone to tAke a chance on a colour option.

Black seems to be the only colour they get right.

They are hopeless, I agree. Why do they not put a discreet label on the samples so the presenter can read it out? I.e. He can pick up the yellow dress and say this is the green multi, LOL. I find it embarrassing to watch a retailer trying to name a colour, getting it wrong etc when they are supposed to people we trust to know their products. And of course if they get it wrong (and I am sure they do) the return would count against YOU. The number of times the brand ambassadors(also LOL) correct them suggest they are often wrong when presenting solo.

With all the technology they've invested in, why can't they just add another row to the spreadsheet (or whatever system appears on screen) with a small sample and the name of each print or colour?

Totally agree. Sometimes the name of each garment bears no resemblance to the actual product. Any garments described as a 'multi' eg 'black multi', 'purple multi' are particularly hard to distinguish. And don't get me started on the Lola Rose jewellery presentations, they are always a complete shambles when there are more than 2 colours on show!

I watching a leighton denny show once and he got really annoyed (don't blame him) he said I wish qvc wouldn't re-name my colours

Latest posts

Back