Quacker Couture!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
yup that's what the Quacker woman just said while talking about the more shall we say "decorated" garments. Made me laugh out loud imagining a Quacker cat walk (or should that be duck waddle show) with those awful hooter things going off and the garments that defy description being paraded by a load of supermodels.Wonder what music they would play and who would be gracing the front seats?

Wonder what music they would play and who would be gracing the front seats?

Kate Moss and Naomi C would be walking down the catwalk to 'Old Macdonald had a Farm' and on the front row would be Keith Harris and Orville. A stuffed green bird is about the only individual who would look good in that cr*p.

I think you're all being very mean.

Can't you just see George Michael's B&W "Freedom" video being immeasurably cheered up if Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista and company were swanning around in Cracker "creations"?

:giggle:

Seems like a really daft and immature way to present a rangemof items. Though I guess it could be a way to detract from the items on show. Not a fan I have to say!

Seems like a really daft and immature way to present a rangemof items.

Isn't that their target audience, really daft and immature people?? Any grown-up, sensible person surely wouldn't be seen dead in anything from that range. :mysmilie_378:

Isn't that their target audience, really daft and immature people?? Any grown-up, sensible person surely wouldn't be seen dead in anything from that range. :mysmilie_378:

Well we had quite a discussion re Tiana b which I do like and others thought grim! It's the daft chats about being quackered that gets my goat.

Jenny "Mrs Quacker" has put on a lot of weight. (Runs for shelter after making an unnecessary and irrelevant post).

You use them as hats, don't you Mrs J? :nod:

yep.....

2954.jpg

Think Harald Pompoos is missing a trick here. The profusion of colour, embellishments and variety of technique in application, puts his fashion in the shade. He needs to amalgamate to keep a hold on his stake in the empire that is QVC fashion.

Latest posts

Back