Quaker factory now i know who buys it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iamasmall

Registered Shopper
i have often wondered, as many of you have, who the target customer is for quaker factory on qvc.

Well now i think i know, i was watching dawn porter on channel 4 last night she spent a week with poligamists and their wives, most of the wives were sporting quaker factory type fashions, so there you go mystery solved

Now there's a typo that made me smile iamasmall, polygamist quakers in quacker factory :1:

However it's a long way from the poster who many moons ago was very glad she wasn't my enema. Mind you, I should shut my gob since my own typing and spelling is dire:54: :64:

I think it's an American thang...
My step-mum, Gawd bless 'er, used to send these horrendous sweatshirts over she'd decorated herself.
They were blimmin awful but we all had a good laugh modelling them before they went in the bin. Never had the heart to tell her...:42:

Its the Mormons who buy it

Omg I really am :18:
I just had a vision or maybe an hallucination of Charlie Wolf the Republican Neocon and Mormon convert who pollutes your airwaves and sky news wearing Quacker/Quaker. I need help, I really do :64:

BTW my reasons for not liking C Wolf are strictly political but I do think a barracuda has more charm and appeal.

Last edited:
I can remember the first Quacker frock on QVC. A sweet velvet black frock pinafore avec stars. It never did sell out but it was vile.:32:

Omg I really am :18:
I just had a vision or maybe an hallucination of Charlie Wolf the Republican Neocon and Mormon convert who pollutes your airwaves and sky news wearing Quacker/Quaker. I need help, I really do :64:

BTW my reasons for not liking C Wolf are strictly political but I do think a barracuda has more charm and appeal.

Charlie Wolf? Haven't heard from him in eons. Bet Sarah Palin loves him!:42:

Latest posts

Back