Queen Liz and Madam Young trying to out talk each other.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i don't think nicknames that develop naturally or the usual shortening by families and friends, are at all the same as a deliberate 'her name is so and so but she will be known as so and so'. that to me is pretentious. and why??? just call 'em by their darn name for gawd's sake.

(i'd rather be called luna than amaryllis)

I shouldn't make this comment, it's not my place to but I think your user name is horrible. *scuttles to back of bat cave and hides behind wings*

thanks it was a "joke" as i can not stand the woman, and think there is something horrid lurking behind that smug face of hers. Like a dark secret, she drinks the blood of innocents.
anyway i'm changing the name !

thanks it was a "joke" as i can not stand the woman, and think there is something horrid lurking behind that smug face of hers. Like a dark secret, she drinks the blood of innocents.
anyway i'm changing the name !

I have a particularly sick sense of humour myself but I just don't feel I can inflict it on others. I love your new name as Kate Bush is one of the few female vocalists I enjoy listening to.

Another Kate Bush fan, fabulous artist and song writer.

To be honest I did use Liz Earle but developing roseaca stopped that. But I could never stand watching her on tv. On QVC the Tcaller I love you and your products. The smirk to the camera followed by the full smile and nodding at the follower.

Latest posts

Back