Question about returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beketaten

Registered Shopper
Do I need to send the item back in the same cardboard box it arrived in? I think it would be cheaper postage (which I pay, right?) to put it in a jiffy bag, or would this render my refund invalid?

Also, do they refund my card, or do I just get a credit note? I haven't returned anything before.

Thanks for reading! :wave:

They refund the card that you paid with, except if the card has expired in the 30 days, then I think they'll send a cheque, though I'm not sure. I quite often return things in a jiffy bag or mail sack rather than the box it came in (usually something daft like a mascara!). As long as the full contents are returned there shouldn't be a problem; don't forget the return slip and use their return label as they scan the bar code on it to process the refund. Even if you write the address and a return form yourself (order number, item number, name, address and qvc membership number) you'll still get a refund but it could take a little longer.

As you can tell I've been a serial returner in the past or as I see it " a shopping bulimic"

Jude xxx

Last edited:
I have sent things back in different packaging before and it has never been an issue. As long as the item is well packed so they can't claim damage. They will refund the card you paid on or offer you a replacement. Not sure about credit. You can chose refund or replacement on the returns note, or you can call customer service if you're unsure. Good luck! Be warned, some refunds are painfully slow but I haven't had much trouble.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I have sent things back in different packaging before and it has never been an issue. As long as the item is well packed so they can't claim damage. They will refund the card you paid on or offer you a replacement. Not sure about credit. You can chose refund or replacement on the returns note, or you can call customer service if you're unsure. Good luck! Be warned, some refunds are painfully slow but I haven't had much trouble.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What's tapatalk? Sounds interesting!

What's tapatalk? Sounds interesting!

Hi amn! It's an application on the ipod that allows you to view certain forums. The forum owners need to register though, so you can't view any old forum. Luckily for me my fave forum is on there :wink: It's much easier to use this on an ipod than just log on through Safari. I use it when I'm on the exercise bike - anything to keep the boredom at bay!! :happy:

Sorry Akimbo, was posting from my ipod earlier and it's/I'm a bit slow, so almost a double post there!! :talking:

Hi amn! It's an application on the ipod that allows you to view certain forums. The forum owners need to register though, so you can't view any old forum. Luckily for me my fave forum is on there :wink: It's much easier to use this on an ipod than just log on through Safari. I use it when I'm on the exercise bike - anything to keep the boredom at bay!! :happy:

Oooh ta. I've found it a bit of a faff on the touch or my iphone - Im off to get it.
Blimey - could prove addictive....even more than it is already!
Ali

Latest posts

Back