QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I totally realise that all proceeds are going to BCC but have they changed the format this year, only the prices are no longer half price as in previous BCC nights. Perhaps this will mean that some people will get some things and it won't be so manic.

says the item numbers are invalid on qcut even though they are onscreen

I got the LE but not a great bargain

Liz Earle 5 Piece Skin Care Collection

Breast Cancer Care Price
£20.65

QVC Price
£29.50

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.45

Keep your skin in tip-top condition during the harsh colder months with this five-piece skincare collection from Liz Earle. Kick start your daily routine with the award-winning Cleanse and Polish (30ml), refresh your skin with Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml) and finish off with Skin Repair Moisturiser (15ml). You'll also receive Deep Cleansing Mask (15ml), Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (30ml), a muslin cloth and two sponges all housed in a pink zip-up bag.

Liz Earle 5 Piece Skin Care Collection
Breast Cancer Care Price £20.65
QVC Price £29.50
Item Number 226941
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Keep your skin in tip-top condition during the harsh colder months with this five-piece skincare collection from Liz Earle. Kick start your daily routine with the award-winning Cleanse and Polish (30ml), refresh your skin with Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml) and finish off with Skin Repair Moisturiser (15ml). You'll also receive Deep Cleansing Mask (15ml), Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (30ml), a muslin cloth and two sponges all housed in a pink zip-up bag.

That last one was half price, so perhaps the bigger names only wanted 30%, not very charitable!!!

Bare Escentuals Mini Glee with Brush

Breast Cancer Care Price
£20.65

QVC Price
£29.50

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£2.95

Boost your natural complexion with Glee All Over Face Colour (0.57g) from Bare Escentuals. This boasts a sheer rosy pink shade that will multi task as a highlighter, blush, cheek contour and eyeshadow. It comes with a Flawless Application Face Brush designed to buff on just the right amount of colour for a sheer light to medium coverage. Comes in a gift bag.

Heard it all now, lot 1 Lunch with Lulu at Claridges and Lot 2 Dawn Bibby and JJ, !!!! Dawn's hair as even gone curly so clearly her self importance has gone to her head, he he!!

The items are all donated so ALL proceeds go to BCC as they sell out so quickly they obviously feel that they can get more money for the cause by selling the items at higher than 5o% of cost. That's good for breast cancer care and is not 'bad or naughty'.

Grrrrrrrr, I can only add certain items to my basket. No luck with LG or B+W. Keep getting the CS message :(

Latest posts

Back