QVC Extra

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got Sky but must admit, even when I used to shop with QVC I only watched the live channel. As for getting rid of QVC Extra, me being cynical would say it's cost cutting because sales and profits are down, BidTv was on air for I think it was fourteen years and this is how they started, the beginning of the end, but I could be wrong.

I used to have SKY but got rid about 7 years ago, too expensive, and way too many repeats, so if I'm going to have repeats that's ok because I'm not watching them, and more importantly I'm not paying for the pleasure.

I've never watched QVC Extra, I never saw it listed on Freeview, but what I did watch was QVC Beauty, then suddenly last year it only shows from 6am till 1pm at 1pm a message comes up and tells me my 'device' is not suitable to watch it, as I need to have a tv connected to the internet - what utter rubbish, nothing is any different and I haven't had anything done to my tv in the past 4 years, so how come suddenly I can't watch QVC Beauty till 10 or 11pm is beyond me, so I range QVC and the boy I spoke to had no idea, so what the hell, it just means qvc won't be getting extra spend from me - their loss.

The restriction of my access to QVC channels is a good thing... willpower will take me only so far... so I welcome QVC's attempts to ensure I shop and spend responsibly :mysmilie_8:

Latest posts

Back