Qvc - february newsletter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It looks like the same model as the last tsv, just with an extra colour choice.

I returned the Clarisonic from the last TSV. Using it just stripped my face like a brillo pad, I tried with Clarisonic's rich cleanser and various other cleansers. I was using the sensitive brush and the factory setting which was supposed to be the most mild setting. I eventually was using it just once a week which sort of defeated the object of using it twice daily to cleanse the skin.
I did some research into it and found that I was not the only one. Also I read a few so called "scientific" papers and no one with any professional clout is recommending it.

I ummed and aahed about the Clarisonic from the last TSV. In the end, being near Christmas, I decided not to buy, not just because of the price but because I only wanted the face brush.
Since then I have been keeping my eye out for the Mia, which being smaller, I fancied more than the full size one. They were selling for around £80.00 new on eBay, but now the price for the Mia has shot up.
I wouldn't mind trying the treSonics, but no replacement brushes seem to be stocked - ever.

I ummed and aahed about the Clarisonic from the last TSV. In the end, being near Christmas, I decided not to buy, not just because of the price but because I only wanted the face brush.
Since then I have been keeping my eye out for the Mia, which being smaller, I fancied more than the full size one. They were selling for around £80.00 new on eBay, but now the price for the Mia has shot up.
I wouldn't mind trying the treSonics, but no replacement brushes seem to be stocked - ever.

Me too! I desperately wanted the last tsv but I couldn't justify spending that amount of money, even though it was on easy pay and an extended money back guarantee. I'm worried that it will end up in a drawer with the rest of the gadgets that I've bought in the past. I will have to spend the day AGAIN talking myself out of it. I was hoping for a tresonics tsv as someone mentioned a while ago that there was maybe going to be one.

Are all of you that bought the last tsv still using it? and are you still glad that you bought it?

I compromised for the time being Wrongsideof40.
I bought a small hand-held facial brush & seeing as that does quite a good job, my interest in these sonic brushes peaked again.
I would expect them to do an even better job.

I just want the brush. I probably can't use the cleansers & I certainly don't want the body brush.

Q sells the treSonics (no. 432648) for £37.50 P&P £4.45 but the unavailability of replacement brushes puts me off.

Yes most who bought it still rave about it. I actually one use mine every other day now as I feel I don't need to use to twice everyday.

In the US many dermatologists actually sell it in their offices.

You really should have started with the delicate head brush first and worked up to the sensitive.

Me too! I desperately wanted the last tsv but I couldn't justify spending that amount of money, even though it was on easy pay and an extended money back guarantee. I'm worried that it will end up in a drawer with the rest of the gadgets that I've bought in the past. I will have to spend the day AGAIN talking myself out of it. I was hoping for a tresonics tsv as someone mentioned a while ago that there was maybe going to be one.

Are all of you that bought the last tsv still using it? and are you still glad that you bought it?

I keep mine in the shower and use it every morning. I am using a gatineau cleanser with it atm and I am amazed how squeaky clean my face is when I rinse it after using the clarisonic

Latest posts

Back