Qvc guests deciding on the next item they will design

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sparklyraindrops

Registered Shopper
Simon Wilson - well that crocodile brooch sold really well I think I will now design an enormous slug necklace covered in swaroski crystals it could have a matching huge slug brooch and gigantic ring.

Prai lady - we could harvest stars in the sky and crush them into molecules which will enter the skin and make every woman 20 years younger

Michelle Hope - I think my next skirt design will have ten ruffells no make that twenty ruffells all round the bottom and be made of any material I can find for 20p a yard.

Kelly Hoppen - I have had an amazing idea for a new bedding range, it will be in beige and wait for it I am going to put large buttons on it.

Kim Mendelson, 'a slinky dressing gown and nightie to see that Carole Hochman off'.

Last edited:
how about some of them joining forces, or would this be too hideous to contemplate?. A Kimichelle fusion range, this might be too much of a fire hazard. Wilson and Folly jewellery consisting of crystal encrusted hobgoblins or maybe Jeniferand Uri could create a new range for the vulnerable and gullible. Elemis Keeley and that Prai nutter could split the atom, blend it with a martian's DNA and create "Pro Codswallop Mirage Cream"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back