Qvc Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know it's an unpopular opinion but I really don't think Sharon is a pleasure to look at at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of interest what do you find unpleasant to look at about Sharon? I cant think of anything, she's beautiful.

over the last year, joy has got thinner and thinner so she's no longer plus size, apart from her boobs which seem to have got bigger and bigger!

I honestly dont think anyone would buy any clobber off there if the models didnt have shape wear on underneath , so i guess if people want real women that also includes vpl , back fat , & a spare tyre on show , even the biggest of the models on there must wear shape wear under what there modelling

you get to the age i am & your skins fleshy , so regardless of basic weight & shape unless you wear something under your stuff thats equates to a straight jacket , you basically look like a bag of ****

I know it's an unpopular opinion but I really don't think Sharon is a pleasure to look at at all.

I agree I can't take to her at all, I can't be doing with all the daft gestures, her hairstyle is awful, but there something about her facial features I dislike.

Personally I don't want to see lumps, bumps, love handles and knicker lines. I go to Asda for that :p

I adore Sharon but don't find Goody attractive at all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

LOVE Sharon! She is not beautiful. But if you walked past her in the street you would look at her. Elegant, striking, confident. And most importantly she knows he to show off clothes. Same goes for the fabulous Goody. DON'T make me recount the Dennis Basso Ski outfit story again (ill never forget it!) cos Pinkpussycat gets annoyed :giggle:

LOVE Sharon! She is not beautiful. But if you walked past her in the street you would look at her. Elegant, striking, confident. And most importantly she knows he to show off clothes. Same goes for the fabulous Goody. DON'T make me recount the Dennis Basso Ski outfit story again (ill never forget it!) cos Pinkpussycat gets annoyed :giggle:

if i promise to protect you from ppc throwing rotten tomatoes, can i hear the story please?:wave:

over the last year, joy has got thinner and thinner so she's no longer plus size, apart from her boobs which seem to have got bigger and bigger!

Agree here. If they want a plus size they should hire me!! :p

I'll start a tennis thread in the drop that'll distract PPC while you retell it and maybe she won't notice!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back