QVC Parts with BTY Group

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you haven't paid for the stuff out of your own pocket then you will never be impartial

So true.

I notice on the BTY Beauty the disclaimer (most professional beauty bloggers now use one) is still "coming soon".

Bloggers credibility varies considerably... and the quickest way to no credibility is to clearly be so in hock to the brands you review that you have no impartiality or integrity in your reviews.

If you haven't paid for the stuff out of your own pocket then you will never be impartial

So true.

I notice on the BTY Beauty the disclaimer (most professional beauty bloggers now use one) is still "coming soon".

Bloggers credibility varies considerably... and the quickest way to no credibility is to clearly be so in hock to the brands you review that you have no impartiality or integrity in your reviews.

Again the British Beauty Blogger some months back did a behind the scenes in beauty, she does them now and then.

One company(she did not mention who but said regulars will notice which brand she no longer features and reviews), whose PR people young and urging bloggers/Vloggers to say all collections and products amazing. Were unhappy with a review she did and stopped sending press releases of upcoming products also anything to review. She felt sad that after a number of years of a happy relationship, they just cut her off for giving what she thought was an honest opinion. So bloggers/vloggers need to toe the party line or they get cut off.

It amazes me that people feel the need to be linked to these reviewing scams I suppose getting free goods is part of it.Or some may think they can really give their true thoughts.

the problem with beauty products but specifically skincare is that some people will be buying products every week looking for that "miracle cream". a new one is launched daily and most wont make a difference and can make your skin condition worse. thats a massive outlay over the year

It amazes me that people feel the need to be linked to these reviewing scams I suppose getting free goods is part of it.Or some may think they can really give their true thoughts.

When you say you use 10 skin creams, 15 cleansers and 20 lipsticks in two days then something is not right somewhere, lololololo! Yeah, yeah yeah :mysmilie_5:

The people on this forum will give you honest opinions of every sort of product under the sun. What more could you need?

Otherwise it is all a lot of Who Shot John.

Not everything you/they have tried is wonderful. WHY cant they be more honest, are they not allowed lolololo :mysmilie_19:

So true.

Should always have an updated Disclaimer! Always More authentic and Respect :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back