'QVC Presenter Debbie Flint Launches 'Steamy' Novel'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She certainly does H. She self publishes with Choc-Lit, oh well they got the end two letter right. :mysmilie_17:

I wonder how quickly I would be removed if I went along to one of these book launches and did my best impression of Catherine Tate's Nan shouting out "What a loada old ****!!"?

I wonder how quickly I would be removed if I went along to one of these book launches and did my best impression of Catherine Tate's Nan shouting out "What a loada old ****!!"?

:mysmilie_17: I'll say five seconds before her admin/bouncers drag you out, I would pay good money to see that Andi. :mysmilie_17:

Crikey I know fewer people are actually reading books these days but can they not find a proper book to read instead of Sh*t Lit by the likes of del boy ?

Tickets are available at all charity shops on the hope that her follows will relieve them of their huge stock
of donated DF books:mysmilie_17:

I'll buy some for my friend on the understanding I'm not doing anything deceitful, because as you know, I'm so honest I'd never do any.............oh wait! :mysmilie_17:

Lol Choc Lit is one of the companies always on reduction on Amazon then really cheap in their sales. Tbh everyone and their mothers cat seems to be doing steamy literature atm.
Not going to buy. Think I might stick to people that published these types of books before FSOG

Latest posts

Back