QVC product review delete or edit request help required..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
A colleague bought some cosmetics from QVC (sorry cannot remember brand... possibly Mally or Laura Gellar) and she gave it positive stars on the QVC reviews section, only 1 hour after unboxing.

A few days later, she wore the cosmetics for 1 day, and then completely changed her mind about the products, wanting to change her QVC FB from 3 or 4 stars to ONE!!! She said because all the cosmetics she applied were 'cheap rubbish' and not worth the price

She asked me how she can edit the review on QVC web site, and replace with a more negative, or delete review and start again?

I have absolutely no idea if this is possible.......

Thanks for your help! :mysmilie_14:

Unless you get in touch with Q i dont think a review can be deleted however she can leave another review on the same item with how she feels about the item now after using it for a few days etc.

i was thinking though that if she had already done a review the qvc system would not allow you to write anather one. i like amazon its far more flexible

i was thinking though that if she had already done a review the qvc system would not allow you to write anather one. i like amazon its far more flexible

Just checked and you can no longer review an item twice :S Im sure ive done this in the past when i had a reaction to a product.

So i guess the only option is to contact Qvc or review a different item number with the same product(s).

Thanks! :)

So it seems that she will have to request deletion, unlike Amazon where buyer can edit or delete themselves in user CP

Im not surprised qvc sets things in stone - unless the review is incredibly pants first attempt, Im sure qvc wouldn't publish a very negative anyway

Also shows how useless a lot of user reviews can be when people review an item they haven't even tried!!

Also shows how useless a lot of user reviews can be when people review an item they haven't even tried!!

Exactly! I have been caught out a couple of times by relying on reviews.Not from Q ,but I got a Vax from Argos which had the most 5 star glowing reviews.It is the most useless vacuum I have ever had. The longer ive used it the more i have realised its rubbish .

People review them as soon as they get them often prompted by the company via email within a day or so. Then they follow up with reminder emails. at least Q don't do that yet...

Last edited:
As said, you cannot do a second review and you cannot amend a review. Never heard anyone getting QVC letting them redo a review, its not actually QVC who run the reviews but an independent company on their behalf. Allegedly:mysmilie_11:

That seems to be a problem with many reviews, some have not even received yet give a 5 star review, over excited fans of the brand. Others just open the box and get dazzled by the look of it and jump in and review.

I know from buying online from other retailers, usually a week after you receive the order you get an email asking you to please review to help others decide about the product.

Latest posts

Back